Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2011 Who posts the most and says the least? Polls open for 1 week.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 8, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2011 VOTE Mike Castle
Loki Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 Mike Castle though it's on behalf of everyone who posts in those terrible, interminably boring Mafia threads. Even for a wrestling forum, that shit is sad.
RepoMan Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 Mike Castle by a HUGE margin. How some of the others are on the list, I have no idea. In comparison to Mike, they are absolute genius.
Keith Houchen Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 VOTE Mike Castle Yep. Mike Castle though it's on behalf of everyone who posts in those terrible, interminably boring Mafia threads. Even for a wrestling forum, that shit is sad. Yep.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 8, 2011 Moderators Posted January 8, 2011 Steevo for me. Won't be upset at Mike Castle's inevitable victory though..
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 What's with all the Mafia hate? They're just games. If you're not into playing them, don't bother reading - they'll only be interesting to the players, or people thinking about playing.
Loki Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 It's like someone doing a big smelly poo the pavement outside your house. Sure, it's not directly effecting you, but the smell is there as you come and go, and its presence makes you suspect some of your neighbours are right bastards.
David Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 It's like someone doing a big smelly poo the pavement outside your house. Sure, it's not directly effecting you, but the smell is there as you come and go, and its presence makes you suspect some of your neighbours are right bastards.
Paid Members Chris B Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 It's like someone doing a big smelly poo the pavement outside your house. Sure, it's not directly effecting you, but the smell is there as you come and go, and its presence makes you suspect some of your neighbours are right bastards. See, I don't like football. It's not like there's not already forums and inappropriately large sections of newspapers dedicated to it, but for some reason, we have to have two separate threads dedicated to it in the pinned section alone. And that's ignoring tournaments and the loser divisions threads. But I just ignore it. I don't whine about it, I don't sneer at those that are into it. Those that are into it enjoy it, and they enjoy their discussion and more power to them. So why doesn't that go both ways?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 10, 2011 Author Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 See, I don't like football. Poofter, eh?
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 It's like someone doing a big smelly poo the pavement outside your house. Sure, it's not directly effecting you, but the smell is there as you come and go, and its presence makes you suspect some of your neighbours are right bastards. See, I don't like football. It's not like there's not already forums and inappropriately large sections of newspapers dedicated to it, but for some reason, we have to have two separate threads dedicated to it in the pinned section alone. And that's ignoring tournaments and the loser divisions threads. But I just ignore it. I don't whine about it, I don't sneer at those that are into it. Those that are into it enjoy it, and they enjoy their discussion and more power to them. So why doesn't that go both ways? Because football's good.
Paid Members Chris B Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 See, I don't like football. Poofter, eh? "losers division" stung a bit, then?
Recommended Posts