Jump to content

Who posts the most and says the least?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Loki and Sev and I'd like to think myself too have taken accusations of being pretentious cunts on the chin and in good humour (pCc 4 life), so I don't see why Rick is unable to take accusations of being a pompous twat the same way.

 

That a dig at me?

 

Why?

 

What?

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
Loki and Sev and I'd like to think myself too have taken accusations of being pretentious cunts on the chin and in good humour (pCc 4 life), so I don't see why Rick is unable to take accusations of being a pompous twat the same way.

Yeah, "I'm not really fussed" and the smiley indicate my anger. Doh.

Posted
Loki and Sev and I'd like to think myself too have taken accusations of being pretentious cunts on the chin and in good humour (pCc 4 life), so I don't see why Rick is unable to take accusations of being a pompous twat the same way.

 

That a dig at me?

 

Why?

 

What?

You said pcc 4 life which I thought was a play on my shit username, I was taken aback so if I've got it wrong I apologise.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...