now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

Do Mike Tenay and Taz get excited when they are fucking their wives? Anderson and Hardy fell from the top of the ladder just before the finish and Eddie Muster and Umpa Lumpa are reacting to it like it was a snap mare. Decent PPV I thought. Matt Hardy isn't fat anymore and got a good match out of RVD, which is a feet in itself. Scott Steiner is piss funny. He's worth paying for the freeview box on his own.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I'm guessing they were a bit confused/shocked as tho what to do or say as from what it looked like the finish was supposed to have Hardy grab the belt as Anderson and him came off the ladder, thus making him the new champion in what would have been a very cool way to win it. Instead they missed and therefore Hardy had to climb up the ladder straight after they'd fallen and the end looked terrible because of it. I think everyone had a feeling Hardy should have already grabbed the belt and with it being near the end of the show and straight after that point I think it was easy to guess Hardy would take the belt down. I'm a bit gutted that the end didn't work as it should have done as that would have been a brilliant ending.

Bully Ray really came off as a real b*stard and I thought that match and post match segment was brilliant, it definetly has me wanting to see what'll happen next.

Angle leaving his boots in the ring seemed to be symbolic of the saying "hanging up his boots" and from what Tenay and Tazz said it seems as if Angle is teasing retirement there. Tazz may have just put it on but he did seem genuinely shocked. I think we all knew Jarrett was winning that match but I think it played out brilliantly with Angle actually winning it twice only for Karen to interfere and distract the ref and then Jarrett getting the win. The end seemed strange though as Jarrett and Karen seemed to look a little concerned when they were on the ramp and looked up at Angle.

Bit annoyed the knockout's match didn't get shown though.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The folks on the Digital Spy forums are suggesting that the technical fault was intentional, and that the women's match wasn't shown because of the use of brass knuckles.

The full TNA thread over there can be found here. The piece about the technical fault is on page 16.

Don't they show a replay of it at some point though? If so it'd be a bit obvious if they have the technical fault in exactly the same place and for exactly the same amount of time when the replay is shown, it'll be interesting to see if that does happen now.

Spoilers, guys, spoilers!

I hope that is a joke? It has had it's live airing in the USA on Sunday and it has had it's UK tape delayed airing last night.

• Paid Members
The folks on the Digital Spy forums are suggesting that the technical fault was intentional, and that the women's match wasn't shown because of the use of brass knuckles.

The full TNA thread over there can be found here. The piece about the technical fault is on page 16.

Been reading the thread. What's this TNA reboot on March 3rd about?

I hope that is a joke? It has had it's live airing in the USA on Sunday and it has had it's UK tape delayed airing last night.

I'd have thought spoiler rules would apply two days after the first UK showing wouldn't they? No point having them in line with US schedules, unless it's not shown over here.

Been reading the thread. What's this TNA reboot on March 3rd about?

They are taking Impact on the road for a couple of tapings, and Hulk Hogan is supposed to come back.

I'd have thought spoiler rules would apply two days after the first UK showing wouldn't they? No point having them in line with US schedules, unless it's not shown over here.

Yeah, I've taped it last night but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. That's kind of what the spoiler rule is for! The Invisible Boy pretty much gave away the end of the show and a few other surprises. He's spoiler tagged it now though, bless him.

Wouldn

Again, taken from Digital Spy:

' Originally Posted by Georged123

Rzt from the ratings thread has kindly passed on the ratings for the Impact and Against All Odds.

TNA Impact - Tuesday 22:00: 110k , +1: 23k

TNA - Against All Odds - Wednesday 22:00: 114k , +1: 12k'

It is a bit quick for ratings, so I am not sure how accurate the info is. If it is right though, those numbers are pretty decent.

Against All Odds was a pretty good PPV overall. Anderson/J.Hardy, Jarrett/Angle and M.Hardy/RVD were all very good. Did the start of the Jarrett/Angle match bug anyone a bit though? It might be nitpicking but Jarrett's been running shit scared from Angle for weeks, Angle has even been trying to get other wrestlers to beat the snot out of Jarrett in their matches and so when he finally gets him in the ring, they both chain wrestle? The beginning just didn't suit the tone of the feud for me.

Archived