now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

The the latest ratings are in. The Challenge top 10 for the week ending 20 February:

1. TNA IMPACT - 152,000

2. FAMILY FORTUNES - 135,000

3. CATCHPHRASE - 128,000

4. FAMILY FORTUNES - 124,000

5. CATCHPHRASE - 123,000

6. IN IT TO WIN IT - 121,000

7. TNA PPV - 119,000

8. FAMILY FORTUNES - 117,000

9. CRYSTAL MAZE - 117,000

10. CLASSIC WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONARE - 115,000

Thats great news, now would really be a good time to promote the show even more.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hulk Hogan is also top of the UK Box Office for his voice over appearence in Gnomeo and Juliet. The man is drawing big in the current market. I say get him in I'm A Celebrity and let him fuck off Michael McIntyre on Britain's Got Talent and you'll have the next Bruce Forsyth on your hands.

• Paid Members

That's not bad. Be nice if Challenge make sure the show is watchable in future. Wonder how many people have just "found" TNA? When my footy team were younger a few of them used to talk about TNA, they'd just found TWC one day and watched it. They thought most of TWC was shit but TNA had familiar names so they watched it.

I'm not sure 152,000 viewers on Challenge means it's worth running a massive show over here yet but that's a promising start considering they and the channel are new to freeview and the amount of people with freeview is going to grow as the digital switch over becomes enforced.

TNA's TV show gets more viewers than repeats of old gameshows, but its PPV is outscored by repeats of old gameshows

Yeah but the PPVs are the pits, give or take a few since they started 6 and a half years ago. Impact has been good as of late, much better than the PPVs.

TNA's TV show gets more viewers than repeats of old gameshows, but its PPV is outscored by repeats of old gameshows

Yeah but the PPVs are the pits, give or take a few since they started 6 and a half years ago. Impact has been good as of late, much better than the PPVs.

but isnt the whole point of having TV to build the matches that your going to put on PPV in the hope that people will folk out their money to pay and see?

but isnt the whole point of having TV to build the matches that your going to put on PPV in the hope that people will folk out their money to pay and see?

Tell that to Vince Russo

Surely that's completely irrelevant to this example and these ratings seeing as we're not paying for either of them?

Also keep in mind that the PPV was aired midweek (possibly opposite the Champions League as well?), whereas I'm assuming the Impact that got the 152k was the saturday night airing.

• Paid Members

LOL! TNA NEWZ!

TNA's big announcement will be :

"There was a "trademark TNA production error" in those 3 3 11 videos. There was a missing 11."

It should have been 3 3 11 11.

If you "crack the code" and rearrange those numbers you can make 13,311.

Which is my UKFF membership number.

TNA's news is me. I'm coming.

Archived