now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoilers, guys, spoilers!

I hope that is a joke? It has had it's live airing in the USA on Sunday and it has had it's UK tape delayed airing last night.

I'd have thought spoiler rules would apply two days after the first UK showing wouldn't they? No point having them in line with US schedules, unless it's not shown over here.

Yeah, I've taped it last night but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. That's kind of what the spoiler rule is for! The Invisible Boy pretty much gave away the end of the show and a few other surprises. He's spoiler tagged it now though, bless him.

Sorry about that, I usually spoiler tag most things, even things people say to me I shouldn't have needed to spoiler tag as the thread has a spoiler warning on it. I must have presumed this had a spoiler warning on it, my apologies, I'll be more careful next time!

The folks on the Digital Spy forums are suggesting that the technical fault was intentional, and that the women's match wasn't shown because of the use of brass knuckles.

The full TNA thread over there can be found here. The piece about the technical fault is on page 16.

Don't they show a replay of it at some point though? If so it'd be a bit obvious if they have the technical fault in exactly the same place and for exactly the same amount of time when the replay is shown, it'll be interesting to see if that does happen now.

There's no replay of ppv shows on Challenge.

I hope that is a joke? It has had it's live airing in the USA on Sunday and it has had it's UK tape delayed airing last night.

I'd have thought spoiler rules would apply two days after the first UK showing wouldn't they? No point having them in line with US schedules, unless it's not shown over here.

Spoiler rules don't apply. This ppv has aired for the first and only time on Challenge.

Yeah, I've taped it last night but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. That's kind of what the spoiler rule is for! The Invisible Boy pretty much gave away the end of the show and a few other surprises. He's spoiler tagged it now though, bless him.

No offence mate, but the show took place on Sunday, and aired last night in the U.K.

It is now Thursday night, and the ppv isn't airing again.

If you're so worried about spoilers regarding something from 5 days ago, and that you yourself have already taped, perhaps you should just watch it instead of reading this thread.

I really don't think people should be pussy-footing around using spoiler tags this many days after the ppv has taken place, and the final airing of the ppv has taken place.

The folks on the Digital Spy forums are suggesting that the technical fault was intentional, and that the women's match wasn't shown because of the use of brass knuckles.

The full TNA thread over there can be found here. The piece about the technical fault is on page 16.

Don't they show a replay of it at some point though? If so it'd be a bit obvious if they have the technical fault in exactly the same place and for exactly the same amount of time when the replay is shown, it'll be interesting to see if that does happen now.

There's no replay of ppv shows on Challenge.

Spoiler rules don't apply. This ppv has aired for the first and only time on Challenge.

There isn't a reply as Bravo used to do it but on Challange+1 the PPV was shown but starting an hour later so if this conspiracy of Challange blocking out the womens match with a "technical fault" this "fault" would also be present in the later showing.

I have more faith in the fact some dullard pulled out the wrong plug rather than Challange playing the moral step-parent.

And according to my EPG it's 30miniutes shorter than Wednesday nights broadcast, so it looks like they have cut it.

If it is because of the brass knucks then that just seem ridiculous to me. It was shown well past the watershed and although brass knuckles are illegal to own in the UK, that doesn

No offence mate, but the show took place on Sunday, and aired last night in the U.K.

It is now Thursday night, and the ppv isn't airing again.

If you're so worried about spoilers regarding something from 5 days ago, and that you yourself have already taped, perhaps you should just watch it instead of reading this thread.

I really don't think people should be pussy-footing around using spoiler tags this many days after the ppv has taken place, and the final airing of the ppv has taken place.

This isn't a thread about the PPV, and it's not tagged for spoilers. Some grace period after the UK showing of the PPV is appropriate.

The guy spoilered his comments quickly and apologised. I don't see that your input is any help to be honest.

The PPV itself was great. I was particularly taken with Steiner and the reaction of the crowd. A great 6 man tag.

Yup, I Sky+'d it again last night in the hope of the Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James match being shown and I'm glad I did actually, it was a pretty decent match and I must say I love Madison at the moment. When she was in The Beautiful People with her blonde hair I didn't think she was that good at all, I wouldn't have predicted I would care about a feud between her and Mickie James a few months ago but to be fair she is a lot better now than she was with The Beautiful People, I guess it may be after having a bit more experience. I think her promos at the moment are great, her voice sounds great and the screaming and loaded glove really give her some character. She looks much better as a brunnette too.

Archived