now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So TNA PPV is on wednesday 10pm to 1am so its going to be cut loads or just finish before the PPV is finished! lo on extreme sports did because no way they showing it without adverts

ive been watching the ppvs since bravo 2 first showed them, then extreme sports and they never cut out stuff so i dont know where youre coming from fella. the early finish was a mistake by extreme as it was the first time they were showing it but never did it after that. oh and btw apart from the live version, sky never shows ppv without ad breaks either

I think what he means is it's been given a three hour slot on Challenge and the actual PPV itself was three hours (well about two hours fifty five minutes) without adverts so stick adverts in (and I'm guessing there is a likely chance there will be adverts) and the PPV will be longer than three hours, the allocated time slot the channel has given for the whole PPV including the adverts if there is any. I didn't think of that before, I'm guessing they would figure it out though, I hope they do anyway.

sky manage it pretty well when they show repeats of non box office ppvs so i dont see there being a problem, will watch to see anyway though even if ive already seen the ppv

• Paid Members
So TNA PPV is on wednesday 10pm to 1am so its going to be cut loads or just finish before the PPV is finished! lo on extreme sports did because no way they showing it without adverts

ive been watching the ppvs since bravo 2 first showed them, then extreme sports and they never cut out stuff so i dont know where youre coming from fella. the early finish was a mistake by extreme as it was the first time they were showing it but never did it after that. oh and btw apart from the live version, sky never shows ppv without ad breaks either

I think what he means is it's been given a three hour slot on Challenge and the actual PPV itself was three hours (well about two hours fifty five minutes) without adverts so stick adverts in (and I'm guessing there is a likely chance there will be adverts) and the PPV will be longer than three hours, the allocated time slot the channel has given for the whole PPV including the adverts if there is any. I didn't think of that before, I'm guessing they would figure it out though, I hope they do anyway.

sky manage it pretty well when they show repeats of non box office ppvs so i dont see there being a problem, will watch to see anyway though even if ive already seen the ppv

Just checked my TV guide this morning and Genesis is now down as airing from 10pm to 2am so that leaves plenty of time for the full show even with advert breaks.

Any early indications on how the ratings have been for TNA on Challenge?

• Paid Members
Did it show the whole PPV on challenge last night by 1am? I recorded it on V+ but its only listed from 10-1 so hopefuly. Least we'll know for Against All Odds to manually record if it went past 1am.

I recorded it on Freeview+ last night, and it was listed as showing from 10 - 2. If your box stopped recording at 1a.m. I think you'll have missed most of the last hour of the show

Did it show the whole PPV on challenge last night by 1am? I recorded it on V+ but its only listed from 10-1 so hopefuly. Least we'll know for Against All Odds to manually record if it went past 1am.

I recorded it on Freeview+ last night, and it was listed as showing from 10 - 2. If your box stopped recording at 1a.m. I think you'll have missed most of the last hour of the show

Ah right ok, thanks mate, I've already seen the PPV anyway so Im not too fussed about this one, just so i know to manually record Against All Odds next week if its only listed till 1am again like. Bloody Virgin Media though, the guide is shite.

I watched Genesis till about 1.30 and they were showing Anderson vs Matt Morgan at the time.. The ad delays are atrociously placed in terms of killing match momentum through out the ppv though the quality of picture is helluva good

Archived