now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

So TNA PPV is on wednesday 10pm to 1am so its going to be cut loads or just finish before the PPV is finished! lo on extreme sports did because no way they showing it without adverts

ive been watching the ppvs since bravo 2 first showed them, then extreme sports and they never cut out stuff so i dont know where youre coming from fella. the early finish was a mistake by extreme as it was the first time they were showing it but never did it after that. oh and btw apart from the live version, sky never shows ppv without ad breaks either

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So TNA PPV is on wednesday 10pm to 1am so its going to be cut loads or just finish before the PPV is finished! lo on extreme sports did because no way they showing it without adverts

ive been watching the ppvs since bravo 2 first showed them, then extreme sports and they never cut out stuff so i dont know where youre coming from fella. the early finish was a mistake by extreme as it was the first time they were showing it but never did it after that. oh and btw apart from the live version, sky never shows ppv without ad breaks either

I think what he means is it's been given a three hour slot on Challenge and the actual PPV itself was three hours (well about two hours fifty five minutes) without adverts so stick adverts in (and I'm guessing there is a likely chance there will be adverts) and the PPV will be longer than three hours, the allocated time slot the channel has given for the whole PPV including the adverts if there is any. I didn't think of that before, I'm guessing they would figure it out though, I hope they do anyway.

• Paid Members
its so good 2 have wrestling on freeview :)

Challenge isn't on freeview.

I think he means a Sky channel that you don't have to pay extra for.

No, he's right, it is in fact now on freeview. A fairly recent development admittedly, but it has now been ported over as channel 46.

I'm watching yesterday's edition of Xplosion right now and something pretty cool is part of it. It has a full Anderson/Jarrett World Title house show match with Angle as a special guest referee. Jeremy Borash and Don West are the announcers. I tell ya, compared to the usual iMPACT Zone crowd this feels fresh as hell and I sure hope more matches like this one will be shown on Xplosion in the future.

I'm watching yesterday's edition of Xplosion right now and something pretty cool is part of it. It has a full Anderson/Jarrett World Title house show match with Angle as a special guest referee. Jeremy Borash and Don West are the announcers. I tell ya, compared to the usual iMPACT Zone crowd this feels fresh as hell and I sure hope more matches like this one will be shown on Xplosion in the future.

Yeah that was a really fun match, the crowd were great, as was Don West on commentary. If they ever get a proper second show (like Smackdown and Thunder), then DW needs to come back.

Archived