now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They still have Xplosion listed on their website. The TV listings on there only go up to next Tuesday, so I would suggest waiting until the listings appear on there or on the Sky EPG before jumping to wild conclusions.

my link in post 1 go up till friday14 you see :thumbsup:

TNA have apparently lost all tv on the U.K. now, as TNA Xplosion is no longer listed as airing on Extreme Sports, nor is the TNA Genesis ppv.

You have to laugh. Right before their annual U.K. house show tour too. :laugh:

What a ridiculous situation. Impact being kept on ice by Sky, and no secondary show or ppvs at all now.

TNA have apparently lost all tv on the U.K. now, as TNA Xplosion is no longer listed as airing on Extreme Sports, nor is the TNA Genesis ppv.

You have to laugh. Right before their annual U.K. house show tour too. :laugh:

What a ridiculous situation. Impact being kept on ice by Sky, and no secondary show or ppvs at all now.

I think TNA need to come to the uk and sort out sky :laugh:

Thankfully, this will have no affect on me as I watch the shows/PPVs online anyway but I understand it must suck from those people trying to watch them on TV live/taped. I'm with Richie as to how to fix this matter :laugh:

Why has TNA been dropped to SKY? because its in the deal Vince/WWE has with SKY is SKY shows TNA WWE terminates that contract.

How many WWE Fans will leave sky then?

Makes a lot of sence to me TNA looses TV deal? hahahahhahahahahha to be an online show which copuld crash and burn at anytime?

Pc goes wrong oh dear TNA fans drop like flys one by one WWE wins.

TNA quit while you are ahead.

Just had a look around - the Sky EPG and all the online listing sites don't have TNA Xplosion or the TNA ppv as airing on Extreme Sports.

On the Extreme Sports site itself, on the tv listings, TNA Xplosion is still listed as airing for this Friday (Jan 7th) at 10pm.

The listings on that site only go up to Tuesday Jan 11th, so no word on if they say the ppv will air.

So who knows what the situation is. It seems strange that so many listing sites are suddenly saying Xplosion is no longer airing. I'm inclined to believe they can't all be wrong.

Why has TNA been dropped to SKY? because its in the deal Vince/WWE has with SKY is SKY shows TNA WWE terminates that contract.

How many WWE Fans will leave sky then?

Makes a lot of sence to me TNA looses TV deal? hahahahhahahahahha to be an online show which copuld crash and burn at anytime?

Pc goes wrong oh dear TNA fans drop like flys one by one WWE wins.

TNA quit while you are ahead.

Is it just me that does not understand what point your trying to make ?

Archived