now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skyhd are saying on twitter that there were legal technicalities as to where it can go and they are still discussing this matter...

Sky probaly want to switch it to sky sports but they cant because of the wwe that must be the legal technicalities , sell it to espn i say

skyhd are saying on twitter that there were legal technicalities as to where it can go and they are still discussing this matter...

Well at least they're discussing it and letting us know they are, better than being kept in the dark not having a clue if they are even bothering to discuss it.

I'm guessing these legal technicalities mean that there could be something to this whole WWE contract clause.

may be it is going to be on a freeview channel sky3 channelone soon to be Challenge as it was on paid tv befor that might be it

may be it is going to be on a freeview channel sky3 channelone soon to be Challenge as it was on paid tv befor that might be it

Sky don't give away any valuable programming on Sky 3 on freeview, and in fact, don't air any first run programming on Sky 3 at all.

Channel One is closing soon.

Challenge will be rebranded Sky Challenge shortly, and will be refocused on airing gameshows only.

• Paid Members
You guys need to get some commitment. I used to have to buy TNA off someone who downloaded it back in the weekly PPV days before I bought by own equipment. Spoon fed motherfuckers :p

Same here.

Can't remember the guys name now though, but I know I'm still waiting for about a months work of Impacts from 2004 :laugh:

Still have PPV 1+2 on VHS. I remember being so excited at seeing a promotion start off.

Did we ever get anywhere with the "Don West (?) grabs Francine's tit" angle?

Sky probaly want to switch it to sky sports but they cant because of the wwe that must be the legal technicalities , sell it to espn i say

Are you fucking barmy? I'd put it on a channel that can be viewed by the majority of people in the UK, they need all the exposure they can get, not putting on some stupid extra extra money costing shite channel that robs me of being able to watch certain football matches.

Get it banged on Sky 3, fuck the "repeats only" policy.

• Paid Members
had all my weekly ppvs from picks tapes - think still have them up loft somewhere

Steve

Got my first lot from Pick, then he stopped doing TNA, so I went with a few other traders, then got about a years worth from Showstapes.

Who decided to take my money and not send the last few tapes I ordered, after over a year as a regular customer.

You guys need to get some commitment. I used to have to buy TNA off someone who downloaded it back in the weekly PPV days before I bought by own equipment. Spoon fed motherfuckers :p

Did we ever get anywhere with the "Don West (?) grabs Francine's tit" angle?

wasn't that ed ferrar or what ever his name is, seem to recall he done that and she slapped him.

Archived