now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is brilliant news, I wasn't too bothered about getting it in HD anyway and was more hoping it'd be on a Freeview channel and finding out Challenge is now to be a Freeview channel and it'll have TNA on it is great, I can actually watch Takeshi's Castle and TNA (PPVs aswell!) on the TV in my room now, last time I was able to watch wrestling in my room was back when Heat used to be on Channel 4 on Sunday afternoons!

Hmmm it's abit off the US showing but that timing will suit me perfectly! Happy with that!

On the plus side it goes out unopposed to other wrestling shows. Though Saturday night (often Sunday morning) had become something of a 'TNA night' so it's a little disappointing in that respect, but the Wednesday airing of the PPV's I think makes up for it.

I'm loving the fact it's going to be on Freeview. Its a nice channel for them to be on.

You seriously think so? Even thought it's on freeview, how many people are going to know about it? Apart from the hardcore fans, no one, that's who.

Challenge is a backwater joke of a channel.

I was hoping the would get some serious coverage on somewhere like SKY 1,2 or 3, with maybe even some HD coverage as well.

It looks like we'll be back to watchy blocky, shitty picture quality PPV's again, and now Impact will be the same.

• Paid Members
I'm loving the fact it's going to be on Freeview. Its a nice channel for them to be on.

You seriously think so? Even thought it's on freeview, how many people are going to know about it? Apart from the hardcore fans, no one, that's who.

Challenge is a backwater joke of a channel.

I was hoping the would get some serious coverage on somewhere like SKY 1,2 or 3, with maybe even some HD coverage as well.

It looks like we'll be back to watchy blocky, shitty picture quality PPV's again, and now Impact will be the same.

I meant it was a nice channel for them to be on for me :)

Good result. Now all we need is a gimmick match on PPV for TNA to fit in on its new UK tv home.

TNA CRYSTAL DOME LOCKDOWN!

Archived