now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Moderators
I had a funny thought in my head. What if a fan at the UK tour next week went up to Dixie Carter with a portable TV saying "Dixie I need a hand i just can't seem to get Impact to show on my TV!?"

It would be priceless.

Isn't your other half Dixie's BFF or something? Why don't you get her to give Dixie a ring.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So that means Christopher Daniels is back again does it? Bollocks.

TNA need Shark Boy, Sonjay Dutt and Curry Man back.

Kaz mentioned him on Impact as an X Division original, along with Low Ki and Jerry Lynn IIRC.

I'm not sure if this is the thread to ask this, but does anyone actually know what the fuck is going on with TNA coverage in this country yet?

we know as much as Dixie Carter

Hope to have an update on the UK and Ireland TV situation this week. Until then you can watch missed episodes on www.tnawrestling.com

from http://twitter.com/TnaDixie

• Paid Members

You do know curry man is Christopher Daniels?

Bar that, i think Daniels is under contract with ROH at the moment, so i'd doubt he'd there. Maybe Ki, but he always seems to get lost in the shuffle with TNA.

You do know curry man is Christopher Daniels?

Bar that, i think Daniels is under contract with ROH at the moment, so i'd doubt he'd there. Maybe Ki, but he always seems to get lost in the shuffle with TNA.

Lalala I'm not listening. Lalala.

Seriously, I like Daniels when he's wrestling as Curry Man, but hate him when he's himself.

Just to let you guys know last night at the Dublin show Dixie said she will have very good news in the next 24 hours on the current TNA/Sky situation :thumbsup:

Hope they got things sorted to announce in Glasgow.

Archived