now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully showing the missing episodes won't mean we stay a month behind!

This has worked out pretty well for TNA. Sure you can complain they don't fit in with the rest of the programming (assuming Sky aren't planning to make any changes on that front) but there wasn't really a good fit for them outside of Sky 1/2/3 or Sports so getting on a channel with freeview is a big plus for them. Be interesting to see if there's a push for the move to the new channel from Sky or if they just quietly air it.

Does this mean that the ppvs will be shown on Challenge too?

I'm kind of disappointed only from the point of view that I'd hoped TNA would move to a channel that broadcasts in HD, but it's not exactly essential

I think Bravo used to edit all uses of weapons and man on woman violence in tna porgramming wonder if challenge will do the same

• Paid Members
Does this mean that the ppvs will be shown on Challenge too?

I'm kind of disappointed only from the point of view that I'd hoped TNA would move to a channel that broadcasts in HD, but it's not exactly essential

I think Bravo used to edit all uses of weapons and man on woman violence in tna porgramming wonder if challenge will do the same

Bravo only did that for showings of TNA during the day......which is what WWE also do, for the normal first time showings, they would show it uncut!

Archived