now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

When are the repeats? Please.

I'm not too sure if there are any repeats, not for the catch up shows anyway, I had a quick look through to see if there were any repeats of the catch up ones a few days ago and there was nothing during the days or nothing at the weekend. I'm hoping they will have repeats of the weekly shows though once we get to the normal schedule.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah so Genesis would have actually been on before tonight's iMPACT! So tonight's one is the first iMPACT! following Genesis. Also a quick reminder to everyone that Tuesday's iMPACT and Genesis on Wednesday night will both be starting at 10pm, not 12am!

Tuesday 8th February: iMPACT! at 10pm-12am, followed by Xplosion at 12am-1am.

Wednesday 9th February: Genesis at 10pm-1am.

I know there's an an iMPACT! on at midnight tonight but I'm not sure which one it'll be as I've missed any that have aired so far.

CATCH UP EPISODES (ALL SHOWN ONCE, NONE OF THESE REPEATED):

Thursday February 3rd, 12am - The December 30th episode.

Friday February 4th, 12am - The January 6th episode.

Saturday February 5th, 12am - The January 13th episode.

Sunday February 6th, 12am - The January 20th episode.

Monday February 7th, 12am - The January 27th episode.

UP-TO-DATE FIRST RUN EPISODES:

Tuesday February 8th, 10PM - First up-to-date episode - the February 3rd episode.

REPEATED: Saturday February 12th, @ 9pm.

Wednesday February 9th, 10PM - TNA Genesis ppv (from Jan 9th) - NOT REPEATED.

Tuesday February 15th, 10PM - The February 10th episode.

REPEATED: Saturday February 19th, @ 9pm.

Wednesday February 16th, 10PM - TNA Against All Odds ppv, from Feb 13th - ppv's now up-to-date from this point forward. - NOT REPEATED.

I know there's an an iMPACT! on at midnight tonight but I'm not sure which one it'll be as I've missed any that have aired so far.

CATCH UP EPISODES (ALL SHOWN ONCE, NONE OF THESE REPEATED):

Thursday February 3rd, 12am - The December 30th episode.

Friday February 4th, 12am - The January 6th episode.

Saturday February 5th, 12am - The January 13th episode.

Sunday February 6th, 12am - The January 20th episode.

Monday February 7th, 12am - The January 27th episode.

UP-TO-DATE FIRST RUN EPISODES:

Tuesday February 8th, 10PM - First up-to-date episode - the February 3rd episode.

REPEATED: Saturday February 12th, @ 9pm.

Wednesday February 9th, 10PM - TNA Genesis ppv (from Jan 9th) - NOT REPEATED.

Tuesday February 15th, 10PM - The February 10th episode.

REPEATED: Saturday February 19th, @ 9pm.

Wednesday February 16th, 10PM - TNA Against All Odds ppv, from Feb 13th - ppv's now up-to-date from this point forward. - NOT REPEATED.

Thank ya, chap :)

Thought the first Impact of 2011 was okay, although I actually preferred the previous weeks overall.

The sitdown interview is something that has always been something I've liked so it was good to see one with Morgan and Anderson and I wish I'd seen more of the concussion storyline as it sounds quite good, although why that match was Genesis main event worthy if beyond me. The opening segment Immortal and the title holders was good, adds a lot of prestige to the title and the Jarrett MMA segment with the fan was funny.

There are still a few things that bug me though. Jeff Hardy is (or was) World Champion and in the two Impacts so far, he's appeared for about two minutes tops. The champion should be the focus of the show. Plus, the constant non finishes, interferences and brawls have been overplayed a bit by now and I wish Russo would ease up on them a tad. There was a brawl in nearly every segment of the show and two matches in a row ended in disqualifications after barely getting going.

After not watching TNA for a while I've taped the first two on Challenge this week and I must say I was dissapointed. Hardly any wrestling on either show and what wrestling there was didn't do much for me or the kids at all. Even Beer Money Vs MCMG wasn't up to their usual standards. TNA really need to get out of the Impact Zone imho it doesn't help the atmosphere. Ric Flair is such an embarrasment these days so sad to see him do his legacy so much damage after his world class retirement programme.

I really hope that Hogan Bischoff and Russo pack up and leave TNA soon and that they start to build on the good that they have and get rid of the crap and start producing a product that is no reminiscent of WCW in their darkest days.

Archived