now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
According to the Digital Spy forums, Impact scored 106k viewers last Tuesday. I don't know how accurate that is, though?

TNA have such a good TV deal having free to air penetration to every single home in the UK (I think). I wonder what WWE would do for such an arrangement?

According to the Digital Spy forums, Impact scored 106k viewers last Tuesday. I don't know how accurate that is, though?

Official BARB figures for last week arent out yet, but if that figure is accurate it would make it 4th ranked top show on challenge behind Catchphrase, Play your cards right and In it to win it (who watches old lottery programmes?????) - figures based on week ending 6th feb data. It woudl also mean a 20K (25%) increase on the figures from Bravo so a good start all round if thats genuine for a non hyped screening.

TNA have such a good TV deal having free to air penetration to every single home in the UK (I think). I wonder what WWE would do for such an arrangement?

Wales dont get it due to Challenge finishing at 6pm do thats a good number, seeing as a whole country doesnt get it, TNA should sort that out.

I've just realised, if I'm not mistaken, that there is actually wrestling on TV every day/night this week with it's first run that day/night:

Monday: WWE Raw

Tuesday: TNA iMPACT! & TNA Xplosion

Wednesday: TNA Against All Odds

Thursday: UKW Experience & WWE NXT

Friday: WWE Smackdown

Saturday: WWE Superstars

Sunday: WWE Elimination Chamber.

I've just realised, if I'm not mistaken, that there is actually wrestling on TV every day/night this week with it's first run that day/night:

You say what?

You say what?

Well I suppose it's called UK Wrestling Experience, if you were actually asking what it is though it's on My Channel (Sky channel 219) at 10pm on Thursdays. Website's there: UK Wrestling Experience

Edit: Has Challenge just sort of died on anyone else? There were adverts just on and it was about ready for Against All Odds to return for the Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne match and now all that's there is a black screen, no sound and well yeah it's pretty much dead. Hang on as I write it's just come up with a temporary fault screen and the generic drumming and keyboard music Sky use, which I know due to the times it comes on following live PPVs or on occassions live Raws. I just hope they end up showing it where it cut off from, I was looking forward to the knockouts match, it had a good build up to it to be fair.

• Paid Members

Do Mike Tenay and Taz get excited when they are fucking their wives? Anderson and Hardy fell from the top of the ladder just before the finish and Eddie Muster and Umpa Lumpa are reacting to it like it was a snap mare. Decent PPV I thought. Matt Hardy isn't fat anymore and got a good match out of RVD, which is a feet in itself. Scott Steiner is piss funny. He's worth paying for the freeview box on his own.

Archived