now TNA PPV & TNA Xplosion gone from uk tv

michael21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ken Anderson needs to stop his "Stone Cold" tribute act. I know if your going to try and copy somebody then why not lend from the best, but really he should be trying to be himself. I quite enjoy some of his stuff but that makes me cringe.

• Paid Members
Get Hernandez out the fucking door, he could of easily just killed Doug Williams, by snapping his neck/head in half!!*

Yeah, that was fucking horrible. Normally I like Hernandez, but that was a horrendous bomb.

Yeah, that's a move that should probably be banned. Incredibly dangerous.

So, humble pie and all that but last night's broadcast was totally screwed. They broadcast a cropped 4:3 version when they normally have widescreen, the audio was screwed so the announcers were quiet and only really in the left speaker, and there were some weird ass edits like the Flair moment.

Not sure if it's the fault of Challenge or Spike, but is wasn't pretty.

So, humble pie and all that but last night's broadcast was totally screwed. They broadcast a cropped 4:3 version when they normally have widescreen, the audio was screwed so the announcers were quiet and only really in the left speaker, and there were some weird ass edits like the Flair moment.

They had the second "Catch Up" episode of Impact in 4:3 the other week, and it ruined the show for me. That's just sloppy, considering it's Sky who owns the channel, and isn't some small time channel like Extreme Sports.

Also did anyone notice that Aj Styles came to the ring for his match with Matt Hardy in white wrestling gear and all of a sudden like superman mid match he had red wrestling gear on. What was that all about.

Also did anyone notice that Aj Styles came to the ring for his match with Matt Hardy in white wrestling gear and all of a sudden like superman mid match he had red wrestling gear on. What was that all about.

I noticed that! Thought I was seeing things/goin nuts.

I saw this myself, but I think AJ was wearing some other pants over his actual wrestling gear which is a bit strange itself. I don't think it was down to any bad editing or anything on TNA's part, but just AJ decided to wear several layers of attire and seemingly wanted them all to get some air time.

I saw this myself, but I think AJ was wearing some other pants over his actual wrestling gear which is a bit strange itself. I don't think it was down to any bad editing or anything on TNA's part, but just AJ decided to wear several layers of attire and seemingly wanted them all to get some air time.

I think he's doing what Christian/Team Angle used to do and coming to the ring in full warm-up suit, including the baggy pants over trunks/tights. I'm glad he didn't wrestle in them though, he looked like a fat luchador in the white pleathers.

Speaking of TNA and the UK, Jeremy Borash just tweeted this:

"United Kingdom TNA fans ... HUGE news coming in the next 24hrs. Stay tuned. Hint? I arrived in England this morning with TV cameras and suitcases of autographed merchandise to give away... hmmmmm.

And then the head of TNA's UK office said this:

"Been on Skype to @JeremyBorash most of the last week - I think TNA's UK fans are really going to like what we have planned!"

• Paid Members

Yeah, I noticed this too. Very poor. The edit in the Flair promo was bizarre.

The Steve Austin tribute thing is right too, it's absolutely horrid. I'm sick of seeing Karen Angle too. She's awful. She's dragging Jarrett down during his best run for years.

The the latest ratings are in. The Challenge top 10 for the week ending 20 February:

1. TNA IMPACT - 152,000

2. FAMILY FORTUNES - 135,000

3. CATCHPHRASE - 128,000

4. FAMILY FORTUNES - 124,000

5. CATCHPHRASE - 123,000

6. IN IT TO WIN IT - 121,000

7. TNA PPV - 119,000

8. FAMILY FORTUNES - 117,000

9. CRYSTAL MAZE - 117,000

10. CLASSIC WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONARE - 115,000

Archived