worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So's proper wrestling, and moshpits, and driving, and drinking, and horse riding, and so much other shit out there. It's consensual, they seem very pleased with themselves. Who gives a fuck? It's not like their dishing out random burning hammers to oaps walking past.

Though, to be fair, I would pay to watch that.

All of those examples are only dangerous if done by irresponsible cunts, with no concern for the welfare of their fellow man. Many is the mosher who thinking it was a good idea to deliberately hurt his fellow dancers has unaccountably discovered my elbow making contact with his nose or my foot connecting with his kneecap as I am sure many of the wrestlers who post here can testify to a reckless worker who suddenly found himself getting punched hard in the face. :laugh:

Not entirely true though, a good mosh can do concusssions, broken faces, etc. Yeah the cunts in the pit lining up punches get smashed up (and rightly so) but equally you can get fucked up even if everyone has the best of intentions.

Slayer, anaal nathrakh, napalm death, any big metal festival has catlogues of injuries.

Same with the other stuff, lifes dangerous sometimes. So what?

The post that said:

The guy can perform the move safely enough, but the guy taking it doesnt know how to land, sums a great deal.

I did 100 hrs + training and i am pretty confident of what moves i could and couldnt do (even now), however the person at risk is the person taking the bump and they do 70% of the work in the move (on most occassons). You can be the best in the world but if the guy taking it is a complete spanner and sandbags or doesnt bump right its beyond dangerous. I remember the occassion i did a sunset flip on someone and unfortunately the person (who hadnt been training long) didnt take it right and actually sat down as my head was going through his legs nearly breaking my neck in the process, and that was in a safe training environment.

As for mosh pits, i persona;;y cant stand them, why anyone would want to go to a gig and risk ersious injury is beyond me. Doesnt make sense!

• Paid Members
Not entirely true though, a good mosh can do concusssions, broken faces, etc. Yeah the cunts in the pit lining up punches get smashed up (and rightly so) but equally you can get fucked up even if everyone has the best of intentions.

Slayer, anaal nathrakh, napalm death, any big metal festival has catlogues of injuries.

Same with the other stuff, lifes dangerous sometimes. So what?

What a wonderfully carefree approach to life you have, Kiffy. I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with being deliberately contrary.

• Moderators

Metal bands all have really stupid sodding names. It's utter spack.

I don't want to give the JWF too much credit but I thought
promo was surprisingly good.

Holy Mid Atlantic Accent, Batman! Why is that voice being put on? Nowt worse in British wrestling than the "Put on American Accent of Doom".

Also, I refuse to acknowledge any promo as being good when you can see the pan in the background of it.

And no gladstone, I genuinely don't care if some non trained kids play wrestling a bit. Not contrary, just don't see it as an issue that matters, at all.

Backyard isn't kids 'playing wrestling' though is it. Me and my brother used to play at being wrestlers when we were kids, That meant gently done bodyslams, arm bars and the like. Not moonsaults off of roofs through burning tables.

And no gladstone, I genuinely don't care if some non trained kids play wrestling a bit. Not contrary, just don't see it as an issue that matters, at all.

Backyard isn't kids 'playing wrestling' though is it. Me and my brother used to play at being wrestlers when we were kids, That meant gently done bodyslams, arm bars and the like. Not moonsaults off of roofs through burning tables.

Do these guys do that? Pretty sure they don't.

And yes it is kids playing wrestling, that's the fucking definition of backyarding, it's kids playing wrestling or it's trained pro's wrestling. You might have done it gently and safely, this lot aren't, doesn't change what it is.

Archived