worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

Yeah lets be honest, new jack in a ring with a backyarder, back yarder fucks something up - what's the chances of new jack not fucking him up and cutting him into little pieces on general principle? None at all, which is why new jacks awesome.

In addition to which, jack blatantly killed mass transit, you can see it in the video of the match. Granted the fat fuck was too ignorant too bother selling the injury properly until years later, but it was definately jack. Which also makes him awesome.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
New Jack said a lot of pro-backyarding stuff about the time that game came out, if you watch a more recent shoot he talks about how retarded backyarding is and how fucking yourself up without even getting paid is stupid.

Yeah but that's the view of most wrestlers on backyarders, I still don't think he would beat the shit out of them for being a backyarder like Holly would no doubt. He would just look at them and laugh.

I think New Jack would beat the shit out of them just because he's New Jack. I mean, what else is he going to do? Chain wrestle?

• Paid Members
New Jack said a lot of pro-backyarding stuff about the time that game came out, if you watch a more recent shoot he talks about how retarded backyarding is and how fucking yourself up without even getting paid is stupid.

Yeah but that's the view of most wrestlers on backyarders, I still don't think he would beat the shit out of them for being a backyarder like Holly would no doubt. He would just look at them and laugh.

I think New Jack would beat the shit out of them just because he's New Jack. I mean, what else is he going to do? Chain wrestle?

What I have already said he would do, nothing but sit down point and laugh while having a beer and looking for some ring rats.

It's the attitude with which you approached it that really kinda tickled me.

Being pissed off on behalf on wrestler a, as he works hard but kids back yard just seems ridiculous - especially since, as you rightly point out, he doesn't give a fuck.

Backyarding does indeed scream of kids wanting to be taken seriously, however posts like the one above scream just as loudly of your desperation to be taken seriously as a knowledgeable wrestling fan. I'm not entirely sure the later is better than the former...

If I was desperate to be seen as a knowledgable wrestling fan I would post here a LOT more often and give my opinion on a whole lot more than I do. The fact is you don't need to be an astute fan of wrestling to understand just how fundmentaly stupid the whole backyard "scene is. I am not so much pissed off on anyones behalf it is more to do with the fact that I apperciate any performer putting in hard work and getting back what he/she deserves this ethic doesn't exsist in the world of the backyarders.

If the Backyard crowd did what they did just for the sake of it and not look for attention I wouldn't have as much of a problem but it's the fact they put on "shows" and make moronic Youtube channels.

Now of course you are free to do such a thing but don't expect not to be called an idiot for doing it.

I think new Jack would just use the BY feds as an excuse to hurt people without being sued.

as a case in point Jake Roberts is on youtube appearing in a backyard match. Someone basically saved up there cash, and rented a ring and payed jake to come and wrestle him, think greg valentine has done this as well.

Note to the JWFm to legitimise what your doing, please save up xxxx amount of

Hi Xavier

Im not gonna shit on anything you do i just wanna ask a question. On your profile page of the JWF site it says that one of your moves is the Burning Hammer, a move thats so dangerous that Kenta Kobashi only did it 7 times in his whole career (might be wrong with that number). My question is; Have you actually perfomed this move yet? For someone thats admitted he is not a trained wrestler i advise you dont.

Im not trying to start an argument or anything, just concerned that people are just going to die.

I cant speak for the guy but i imagine its highly likely, given that there doing 'garbage' stuff with barbed wire. Saying that, given that this is the JWF were talking about , it wouldnt surprise me if its actually a metal hammer, set on fire with parafin!!!!

just had a 'wrong' thought to myself. i bet all the JWF guys are reading this forum and the exposure/interest ther egetting and jerking off over it. As sone would say "its betetr to be rememebred for being bad than not be remebered at all"

just had a 'wrong' thought to myself. i bet all the JWF guys are reading this forum and the exposure/interest ther egetting and jerking off over it. As sone would say "its betetr to be rememebred for being bad than not be remebered at all"

I know what you mean, i always thought that any publicity is good publicity, but this for example is very, very bad publicity which in effect would just stop people from going to the shows and maybe even someone finding out when a show and just calling the police.

If JWF have the insurance to warrant death matches (doubt it) and the wrestlers have insurance themselves (doubt it) then i'll wish them all the luck in the world and shut my mouth.

Just dont like the thought of backyard wrestling.

• Paid Members
Hi Xavier

Im not gonna shit on anything you do i just wanna ask a question. On your profile page of the JWF site it says that one of your moves is the Burning Hammer, a move thats so dangerous that Kenta Kobashi only did it 7 times in his whole career (might be wrong with that number). My question is; Have you actually perfomed this move yet? For someone thats admitted he is not a trained wrestler i advise you dont.

Im not trying to start an argument or anything, just concerned that people are just going to die.

Forgive me as I'm not that hot (no pun intended) with Japanese wrestling, but is the Burning Hammer the reverse Death Valley Driver-like move?

Archived