worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Paid Members
"I'm untrained, but I can do this move safely!" was never a direct quote ... in fact the reason i've only performed a Kenta burning hammer once was because it's not safe to do. Hence why it's modified into the latter. The guy i dd the move to though was completely fine, which was my point.

The advice about training has already been established several times ... and i have conceeded and will be doing just that. Like i also stated, i will be starting training with a clean slate. The BYW will not be mentioned.

I feel no need to call you an idiot or insult you back, because your point is valid.

I wasn't quoting, merely putting into layman's terms your whole perspective on your "wrestling career". You seem to think that, because you didn't injure your "opponent" at that time, you're somehow a "safe worker". You're not.

The aforementioned Russian roulette analogy is a good one, and what I was getting at when I mentioned probability. You may think you're good having a friend let you do all of these moves to them and vice versa, but one day something's going to go wrong.

Instead of posting here saying, "Yes, I take your comments on board" and whatnot, why not do something about it? The only reason people like myself are calling you an idiot (and much worse) is because you're not listening when you were given pointers; you responded in a "I know better" manner. You've got to realise what you're doing is dangerous. If you did, you would never wrestle a "match" for this JWF again and response next week saying, "Hi, I had my first training session with [insert reputable school name here] this weekend, and it was great to be taught the basics by a professional. I can't wait to move onto more advanced stuff and eventually one day step into the ring with a true professional."

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh does it really matter, why do you people feel the need to get so precious about this shit?

And don't give me the "It kills the business, people will never watch wretling cos some's shit," bollocks, every entertainment has awful bits. No-one worries the shit covers band in the pub will kill rock n roll. It won't, they're just shit. It's the job of the rest of wrestling to shine so much fucking brighter this lot get ignored and laughed at. And if the biz fails to do that, it's the fucking biz's fault.

So they're shit, and don't know how to do it safely, they seem quite happy and if they cripple each other they'll be no worse off than droz. And if they die they'll still bow out better than benoit. And this xavier fellow's taking all the insults, agreeing that he's a moron and saying he's going to get trained properly. What the fuck more do you want from him?

Seriouly, who gives a fuck?

So's proper wrestling, and moshpits, and driving, and drinking, and horse riding, and so much other shit out there. It's consensual, they seem very pleased with themselves. Who gives a fuck? It's not like their dishing out random burning hammers to oaps walking past.

Though, to be fair, I would pay to watch that.

No I'd be on here with an outpouring of grief, I'd cry myself to sleep at night and rage against the injustice of it all.

Of course I fucking would, mosh pits are dangerous, people get hurt, fair fucks it's the choice you make. Dynamite kids paralysed, fair enough the bloke didn't stop when he needed to. His choice, his back, and what. And so many other examples, one of these morons breaks their back playing wrestling it was their choice and I just couldn't care less.

If it's based on recoupment of investment, the benchmark of any busines. Surely 1PW would take the coveted worst in the country title?

Quite possibly yes :laugh: for the amount of money that was lost during the 3 ownerships anyway.

But over all quality of shows, and talents used. Not so much

Archived