worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody important in wrestling came from Backyarding, guys like The Hardys, Pac, Matt "M-Dogg-20" Cross were involved in backyard wrestling at some point during their youth but still received legitimate professional training when they realised that there's no point in fucking yourself up if you're not getting paid. Too many backyarders incorrectly believe that Mick Foley got his job in the WWE because Vince saw that grainy footage of him going off of the roof of that house.

Nobody important in wrestling came from Backyarding, guys like The Hardys, Pac, Matt "M-Dogg-20" Cross were involved in backyard wrestling at some point during their youth but still received legitimate professional training when they realised that there's no point in fucking yourself up if you're not getting paid. Too many backyarders incorrectly believe that Mick Foley got his job in the WWE because Vince saw that grainy footage of him going off of the roof of that house.

Just to be clear, you mean there is no one in wrestling considered "Important", that was brought into wrestling specifically due to their involvement in Backyard Wrestling? Is that worded correctly?

I would agree, however I do have a couple of questions;

Did the Hardys and everyone from the OMEGA days ever receive proper training before being taken on by a company?

Eddie said his family home had a ring in the back garden, does this count as BYW?

Eddie said his family home had a ring in the back garden, does this count as BYW?

I'd say no, just simply because Eddie's family is chock full of professionals, therefore he was being watched by people who had training.

You see the irony though right?

I'd say no, just simply because Eddie's family is chock full of professionals, therefore he was being watched by people who had training.

Bollocks! I thought you were being ironic/joking as I was typing, but then I've kinda learnt NOT to trust my instincts with the UKFF...

• Paid Members

Bollocks! I thought you were being ironic/joking as I was typing, but then I've kinda learnt NOT to trust my instincts with the UKFF...

BYW and it's techincal meanings.... amazing

If anyone wants to come down tomorrow to worthing and make their own opinion of the JWF

EVENT UPDATE!

Fallout 2011!

30 JANUARY 2011

ST. RICHARDS CHURCH HALL

Collingwood Road,

Durrington

TICKET INFORMATION:

ADULTS -

First post so be nice......

From what i've seen of the JWF on youtube it's surprising someone hasn't been seriously hurt.

Get proper training and hit the gym. There are plenty of good schools out there I'm starting training and i'm 31! (always wanted too)

Most UK shows are fairly entertaining but maybe i'm spoiled in Norfolk with WAW and EVE

• Paid Members
Get proper training and hit the gym. There are plenty of good schools out there I'm starting training and i'm 31! (always wanted too)

Fair play to you, hope the training goes well dude.

And welcome to the UKFF :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Critical nerds of the UKFF, come to our next show so we can threaten to beat you up afterwards.

How many members are there on here? We should all go down and give them a good kicking nWo style. I'm Scott Norton.

I'm fucking Vincent :(

Archived