worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Critical nerds of the UKFF, come to our next show so we can threaten to beat you up afterwards.

How many members are there on here? We should all go down and give them a good kicking nWo style. I'm Scott Norton.

I'm fucking Vincent :(

No, that's Green. I think a spot as The Disciple is free?

• Paid Members
Critical nerds of the UKFF, come to our next show so we can threaten to beat you up afterwards.

How many members are there on here? We should all go down and give them a good kicking nWo style. I'm Scott Norton.

I'm fucking Vincent :(

No, that's Green. I think a spot as The Disciple is free?

:cry:

This poster has just come to my attention via another thread:

http://www.britanniapromotions.co.uk/Battle-Royal.jpg

Absolute shite. If you can't be bothered making yourself appear professional through your promotion then you're already fucked as far as I'm concerned. The show might have been fine, but based on that poster alone I wouldn't lower myself to being seen there.

Will any of the matches be available on Youtube? And if so, how long will it take to get on there?

They've so far refused to put any full matches on YouTube which considering the 'company' has been going for years and they're supposedly so proud of what they do is quite a surprise.

I just went onto their website

I've died a little inside

edit : just went onto their forums and I found this perfect posting from someone called DC10 :

1st post:

As for taxes, my brother is one of the leading accountants for Lloyds TSB and my mother is an Auditing accountant, taxes and expenses would not come into talk until at least

edit : just went onto their forums and I found this perfect posting from someone called DC10 :

1st post:

As for taxes, my brother is one of the leading accountants for Lloyds TSB and my mother is an Auditing accountant, taxes and expenses would not come into talk until at least

Absolute shite. If you can't be bothered making yourself appear professional through your promotion then you're already fucked as far as I'm concerned. The show might have been fine, but based on that poster alone I wouldn't lower myself to being seen there.

That's the standard of the poster from the fed i mentioned to start this topic. Worryingly, even though they say its there debut, the name of the fed sounds the same as well!!!

• Paid Members

1st post:

That's the standard of the poster from the fed i mentioned to start this topic. Worryingly, even though they say its there debut, the name of the fed sounds the same as well!!!

Its the debut of this company but they were previously (and I think still run under the name) Riot Act Wrestling who have run for a few years doing charity fund raising shows, pretty low level but they did use trained guys and were legit last I checked.

Archived