UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Once again, I'm in :) I was happy with both gifts I've recieved through this! Damn, its nearly Christmas! We'll have to hit some Christmas Sigs and Avaters again this year I think :xmas:

• Paid Members

I'm in. Also, as I'm a complete fuckwit and don't have the mental capacity to do it myself, if anyone wants to give the lovely Jordan an Xmas hat to commemorate this awesome time of year, which also coincides with the month of my birth, then I'd feel just dandy.

I'm in. So what sort of gifts have people given/received through this in the past?

The one year I did it, I got a book about being good or evil, and sent someone a gun that fired ninjas.

As I'm probably not going to be able to afford presents for my family this year, I'm afraid I shall have to decline :(

I'm in. So what sort of gifts have people given/received through this in the past?

I've sent a book on the Darwin Awards and a USB coffee hotplate over the past two years, and have received a notepad mousemat. The reason I've only received one gift is because Kookoocachu still owes me a FUCKING CAKE from two years ago.

• Moderators

I've sent a book on the Darwin Awards and a USB coffee hotplate over the past two years, and have received a notepad mousemat. The reason I've only received one gift is because Kookoocachu still owes me a FUCKING CAKE from two years ago.

I thought failure to follow through on gifts resulted in BANISHMENT?

I thought failure to follow through on gifts resulted in BANISHMENT?

I didn't complain about it at the time, as she's a friend and she's got a lot on. I still want a lemon drizzle though :(

Archived