UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got Gene LeBell's book and a Joker tee that was at least one size too small. Not the faintest idea who sent them.

Darn it (said the Secret Santa, no doubt, who took his best guess and apparently failed).

I got "The Backyard" on DVD. Someone hates me...

Woke up this morning to find a lovely box sat downstairs with my name on. I opened it up and erm...wow! That's awesome. Spud Lightyear will join Buzz and Woody on my shelf to form a Toy Story posse and I'm sure they'll have many glorious adventures together! Seriously, thank you. :)

Also, your handwriting is scarily similar to an old friend of mine. Just thought I'd share that.

• Paid Members
Woke up this morning to find a lovely box sat downstairs with my name on. I opened it up and erm...wow! That's awesome. Spud Lightyear will join Buzz and Woody on my shelf to form a Toy Story posse and I'm sure they'll have many glorious adventures together! Seriously, thank you. :)

Also, your handwriting is scarily similar to an old friend of mine. Just thought I'd share that.

I'm just glad it finally arrived! I'm sure your secret santa is glad you liked it. As for the handwriting thing, they may have gone a bit ott with the stalking thing in terms of trying to find a present idea. Only assuming! Apologies again for it taking so long. The Norfolk postal service is shite.

• Paid Members

I am interested in knowing who my Santa was now? All I know is that your from Scotland. So considering the percentage of members from the Highlands is rather high it's not helping too much..

• Awards Moderator

A belated thanks to everyone who took part in this; from scanning over the last few pages it looks like all gifts have been received and there was a lot of consideration put in. If anyone still hasn't received their gift then please let me know and I will chase up the sender.

Also, as said at the start, there is a bottle of Champagne/spirits going begging for whoever is deemed to have sent the best gift and/or made the best effort. Please email the Secret Santa address and let me know who you'd like to see the booze go to (aside from yourself, obviously) along with what your preference of drink is, in case you are the winner.

Thanks again everyone and happy New Year!

A belated thanks to everyone who took part in this; from scanning over the last few pages it looks like all gifts have been received and there was a lot of consideration put in. If anyone still hasn't received their gift then please let me know and I will chase up the sender.

Im still waiting :(

• Awards Moderator

Right then, there have been a handful of late gift deliveries so I'll wait until they've all been received and then we can wrap this up with the vote for who gets the booze. If you are one of those whose present arrived late, don't forget to post in here what you were sent. There haven't been many votes so far, so if you think someone went over and above the call of duty, let me know!

In the event of a tie, I'm getting pissed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ive just had a mail from the company I ordered my secret santa recipients present from to find it wasnt collected and has been returned.

So MAX POWER do you want it resent or shall I keep it?

• Awards Moderator

One more down and as far as I'm aware, only one more gift outstanding. I've emailed the person who hasn't yet sent Ebb his gift (his mailbox on here was full) as a chase up, but if he has already sent it could he please track the delivery so we can find out where the frig it's got to.

Nobody else has voted for who gets the booze yet and there aren

Archived