UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Right then, there's been a pretty good response to this (27 people) and I'm going to get all the names drawn up when I've had my tea. I'll be sending out details to you all over the weekend which will give everyone plenty of time to get their presents in the post.

In the meantime, if anyone else wants to join in then let me know before Sunday and I

• Paid Members
p.s. I'm donating a bottle of bubbly/spirits to whoever has sent the best gift and/or made the biggest effort (we can have a vote or something if there's not an obvious choice). So have a think about what you can do to stand out and you might get pissed for free. Yay!

Pfft, Elegia didn't do this last year. Can't we have a retrospective one from him? ;)

• Paid Members

As a general hint, if people are looking to dig up stuff on what their poster would maybe like for a secret santa thing, look at their profile signed off. Keep up the mystique and all that jazz. I already know who mine probably is just from who's looked at my profile. I'm not fussed mind, just putting forth my two cents.

• Paid Members

I already have my whereabouts turned off in my profile but that's exactly what I did. I didn't really know the person I got so I had to turn on my Ninja Stalker tactics. I trawled through pages of old posts to glean information and now I've got one part of the present on its way to me and still trying to sort out the other part.

:devil:

I already have my whereabouts turned off in my profile but that's exactly what I did. I didn't really know the person I got so I had to turn on my Ninja Stalker tactics. I trawled through pages of old posts to glean information and now I've got one part of the present on its way to me and still trying to sort out the other part.

Hah, I had to do that last year as it was someone I didn't know much about, aside from their on-topic posts. I took a panic guess and hoped they liked it. This year... I planned in advance.

• Paid Members

I tried that with no sucess :( I even tried facebook stalking but couldn't find their profile :( Oh well, time for a PI ;)

I tried that with no sucess :( I even tried facebook stalking but couldn't find their profile :( Oh well, time for a PI ;)

I know how you feel I must have drawn one of the few people who posts less than me.

Generic present bought, will wrap and send out by next week. :)

(damn it why didn't i try facebook stalking?)

Archived