UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Well, my Secret Santa is an absolute star!

Just got home and collected my parcel from my neighbour. Upon unwrapping the really well-presented gift I found not only a cracking little Grind Case game to keep me entertained on my upcoming flight, but a card with $20 in cash.

My sender has not only gone over the recommended budget (by quite a bit), but has put some thought in to the gift as he knew I was on my way to the States on Sunday. It also means I've got enough to get me from JFK to NYC without having to piss around finding an ATM, or breaking in to the $100 notes I've already changed.

Thanks Santa and whoever you are, enjoy New Zealand! ;)

• Paid Members

Well, it looks like my secret ;) santa gift was received and I hear through the grapevine that my gift is being sent soon. I can't wait!

I'm glad I took part this year: it's really enhanced the christmas period.

• Paid Members

That's mine posted off. I really hope they like it because I had to go all stalker for idea and it wasn't my first idea/suggestion made. Still, I've given it a personal touch, so hopefully all will be good :):xmas:

• Paid Members

I think I know who my secret santa is, but please confirm my suspicions and step forward.

Whoever my secret santa is, will you please marry me? Why? Because I fucking love you. My parents haven't even given a gift as special as the one I received.

So, what gift is worthy of this adulation?

A SIGNED SWANSEA CITY SHIRT! Not only that, but a fantastic book called From the Fourth to the First: The John Toshack Years, detailing the greatest period in the clubs history. These two incredible gifts, plus the awesome wrapping paper, has made me a very happy chap indeed. I only wish i'd been at home to meet my santa (oh yeah, I got home delivery).

Thank you so much.

• Paid Members
A SIGNED SWANSEA CITY SHIRT! Not only that, but a fantastic book called From the Fourth to the First: The John Toshack Years, detailing the greatest period in the clubs history. These two incredible gifts, plus the awesome wrapping paper, has made me a very happy chap indeed. I only wish i'd been at home to meet my santa (oh yeah, I got home delivery).

*coughlookinsidethebookcough*

Archived