UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
A SIGNED SWANSEA CITY SHIRT! Not only that, but a fantastic book called From the Fourth to the First: The John Toshack Years, detailing the greatest period in the clubs history. These two incredible gifts, plus the awesome wrapping paper, has made me a very happy chap indeed. I only wish i'd been at home to meet my santa (oh yeah, I got home delivery).

*coughlookinsidethebookcough*

antique_engagement_ring1.jpg?

• Paid Members
I just got my present - thank you Santa!!! I got McFly's Nowhere Left To Run DVD. thank you so much, I seriously love it! :D

I bought my girlfriend that for Xmas. I have no idea how anyone can want it, I felt embarrassed in HMV asking where it was :/

• Paid Members
I bought my girlfriend that for Xmas. I have no idea how anyone can want it, I felt embarrassed in HMV asking where it was :/

But I'm sure she'll appreciate your struggle ;) I usually ask for something odd just to imagine my mum hunting for it. I love to think of her going up to the person it HMV abd saying: "Excuse me, can you tell me if you have Alabama Thunder Pussy?" :D

• Paid Members

Mine arrived today, I'm so excited I want to open it, but I will wait! Really cool custom made wrapping paper too, all wrestlers! Looks like someone got inspired by last year ;)

• Awards Moderator

Good to see gifts being sent out and received folks; I'm off on my holidays in a few hours so I have given Tommy! access to the Hotmail account along with a copy of who has been matched up with who, just in case there are any queries and I don't get to my emails for a few days.

I'm looking forward to getting back and catching up on the presents everyone received and we can all decide who gets the bottle of booze.

Right. Best go and pack.

Merry Christmas and thanks to everyone who took part!

Archived