UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to say thanks for whoever sent my present to me, received it yesterday (well Friday) and its fab. :thumbsup:

Have been away most of the week but sent mine on Saturday for a special delivery so should arrive in time for Xmas weather permitting of course.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I would like to extend a huge thanks to whoever sent mine also, got it Saturday and I thought it was really special including the words that were written with it. Mine's gone out too, weather permitting..

Had to send a late substitute out for mine, as the place where I ordered it from have still not delivered it to me - so I couldn't forward it to the poster in time. What a bag of shyte. So hopefully, the replacement I've sent will be ok, if not as good as the original.

On the flip side, I've not received my present yet, so its swings and roundabouts really.

Fecking snow.

Recieved mine a week or so ago (sorry should have mentioned!)

A book rated No. 1 in the New york times best seller list: Sh*t my Dad Says

Not that I`ve been able to read it though, Mrs Kahoona loves it, shes ranting and raving about it! Perhaps i`ll get a chance before she passes it round her friends :/

Cheers! Made her smile which makes my life slightly less stressed!

• Awards Moderator
Just wanted to say thanks for whoever sent my present to me, received it yesterday (well Friday) and its fab. :thumbsup:

Have been away most of the week but sent mine on Saturday for a special delivery so should arrive in time for Xmas weather permitting of course.

Glad you liked it! Er, that's what your sender said, anyway ;)

Glad you liked it! Er, that's what your sender said, anyway ;)

The merseyside address on the envelope helped me narrow it down to about 2/3 people on here.

Very nice gift though, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Sincere thanks to my secret santa who got me an inflatable chair - one of these bad boys in fact . Ideal for the PS3 gaming session I have planned for Xmas and Boxing day! Also, I must point out that the recommended budget was considerably exceeded.

Not so secret was the enclosed invoice which gives away my secret santa's name, albeit I can't tie that to a username so I still don't know who it was on here. Well, whoever it was, thank you very much.

Sincere thanks to my secret santa who got me an inflatable chair - one of these bad boys in fact . Ideal for the PS3 gaming session I have planned for Xmas and Boxing day! Also, I must point out that the recommended budget was considerably exceeded.

Not so secret was the enclosed invoice which gives away my secret santa's name, albeit I can't tie that to a username so I still don't know who it was on here. Well, whoever it was, thank you very much.

Wouldn't want to go mentioning any names on here mate. :sly:;)

Wouldn't want to go mentioning any names on here mate. :sly:;)

Looking at the "who's looked at my profile" list gave the game away there so I'd guessed it was you pal ;) thanks a lot, it's awesome

• Paid Members
Just a short note to thank Secret Santa for my prezzie. Mammy in law opened it without thinking, but I ALWAYS wanted one!! Its absolutely billboard!!

What was it?

Was a tiny little bit disappointed my person didn't notice the little extra effort I put it, but I know they liked their gift which is the main thing :)

Archived