UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

Just a short note to thank Secret Santa for my prezzie. Mammy in law opened it without thinking, but I ALWAYS wanted one!! Its absolutely billboard!!

What was it?

Was a tiny little bit disappointed my person didn't notice the little extra effort I put it, but I know they liked their gift which is the main thing :)

Dude....mini Air Hockey table!!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Mine was sent a couple of days ago, but not sure if it's been received or not yet? Either way it's not as epic as some of the other presents people have been getting on here, but very cool nonetheless.

Edit: I've received my gift, and good arrows to the mystery sender! They've obviously paid attention to the fact I've been playing as Inter in the Fifa 11 tourne on here. It raised a wry smile, though I hope they aren't trying to tell me something with the size XL t-shirt ;)

• Paid Members

Forgot to say, I got mine last week :), but I'm not opening it until tomorrow. Hope it's some quad-strength Sudafed, I'm completely fucked right now.

No Secret Santa present for Tom to open on Christmas morning. I couldn't tell if it's due to the sender being late or something, or whether it's the postal service because if I'm completely honest, they've not been at their finest this year. No worries, and I'll post when it comes.

• Paid Members
No Secret Santa present for Tom to open on Christmas morning. I couldn't tell if it's due to the sender being late or something, or whether it's the postal service because if I'm completely honest, they've not been at their finest this year. No worries, and I'll post when it comes.

Not to name names, but I'd wager it could well be the postal service being late :angry: one would assume though, that the gift is most definitely wrapped up and on its way. One would assume.

Not to name names, but I'd wager it could well be the postal service being late :angry: one would assume though, that the gift is most definitely wrapped up and on its way. One would assume.

Oh, of course...one can only assume such things. ;) I figured it was the postal service not quite being up to speed because we've had deliveries of things yesterday and today which should have been here about a week ago.

• Paid Members

I got Gene LeBell's book and a Joker tee that was at least one size too small. Not the faintest idea who sent them.

• Paid Members

I got a usb vacuum for my laptop, which is handy on account of the risk of crumbs when typing with one hand a stoking biscuits in my fat face with the other, and the first series of Monty Python so it will be boxing day with bicycle repair man and Arther two sheds Jackson which is aways going to be fun.

Archived