UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
You're both obviously stalking novices!

I could probably find out stuff for you if you tell me who you got. I have my ways... :ninja:

Sorry my dear, if I told you I'd have to kill you. I found myself a PI and now have all the information I need.

EDIT: That's mine ordered today. :)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recieved a package I didn't order today - I'm assuming this means a thank you to one of the members here :)

Mines should be out today, or morning, depending when I get back from work. I did intend to do it sooner, but the weather disagreed with me.

• Awards Moderator

Santa says open them at your own discretion. For the likes of myself and Brownie, who are away over Christmas, it makes sense to open them beforehand so we can post our thanks, thoughts and if warranted, pictures. Everyone else can do whatever they prefer.

I found out last night that my gift has arrived and is with my neighbour, so I will be opening it when I get in later. I've got a feeling it's going to be a goodun :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Good point actually. Knowing you lot, I'm not sure I want to open mine in front of my parents!

Very good point. Whoever got the Fred West wrapping paper last year probably had to keep the entire situation to himself.

• Paid Members
Good point actually. Knowing you lot, I'm not sure I want to open mine in front of my parents!

I wouldn't be daft enough to open mine in front of my parents, but I shall open it when I finish DJing on Christmas Eve, which will be Christmas Day by then :) I also have my Secret Santa at the club that night so it will be nice :xmas:

Archived