UKFF Secret Santa 2010

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
I'm in. Also, as I'm a complete fuckwit and don't have the mental capacity to do it myself, if anyone wants to give the lovely Jordan an Xmas hat to commemorate this awesome time of year, which also coincides with the month of my birth, then I'd feel just dandy.

Here you go

UKFFXMASElNickoLoco.jpg

UKFFXMASElNickoLocoSig.jpg

I'm in. So what sort of gifts have people given/received through this in the past?

I've sent a book on the Darwin Awards and a USB coffee hotplate over the past two years, and have received a notepad mousemat. The reason I've only received one gift is because Kookoocachu still owes me a FUCKING CAKE from two years ago.

That was you? :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm in. Also, as I'm a complete fuckwit and don't have the mental capacity to do it myself, if anyone wants to give the lovely Jordan an Xmas hat to commemorate this awesome time of year, which also coincides with the month of my birth, then I'd feel just dandy.

Here you go

UKFFXMASElNickoLoco.jpg

UKFFXMASElNickoLocoSig.jpg

:thumbsup: Nice work, thanks. And the sig too! Brilliant.

I'm in. So what sort of gifts have people given/received through this in the past?

I've sent a book on the Darwin Awards and a USB coffee hotplate over the past two years, and have received a notepad mousemat. The reason I've only received one gift is because Kookoocachu still owes me a FUCKING CAKE from two years ago.

Sure was. Hope you got some use out of it.

• Paid Members

Just for the sake of it, can someone repost that awesome collage wrapping paper of the christmas avatars?

• Paid Members

Sure was. Hope you got some use out of it.

Awesomeness in a cup! Actually need to drink more coffee!

wyihj7ubsxpe7vutc4a1.jpg

Nothing says Christmas like Fred West in a Santa hat.

i'd like in too.

On the note of what was sent and recieved,

i sent a small r/c car (WITH batteries) and received a cool purple lava lamp (postage was about a six quid for the poor sod who sent it, i'd suggest someting lighter.)

• Awards Moderator

Thanks to all those who've sent their details in so far. There are a couple of people in this thread who've said they want to take part, but haven't sent their details over. Everything you need to know is in the first post.

An even bigger thanks to those of you who have emailed a Scouser with your address and a note to say when you won't be home. It really is like Christmas for me now.

An even bigger thanks to those of you who have emailed a Scouser with your address and a note to say when you won't be home. It really is like Christmas for me now.

:laugh: Outstanding stuff, well played sir.

Count me in for this again, i's always a bit of fun and I've got some pretty cool gifts the last two years! I'll get my details sent off to you now.

Archived