The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread

patiirc

• Paid Members

Guys, I can't find that game at all. I definitely didn't imagine it, though. It was almost identical to Blood Bros. in terms of gameplay but set in a different time period, maybe Victorian times? There was definitely a bit where you shot a woman and got bonus weapons and also, you know how in Blood Bros. you can keep shooting that tin can to get bonuses? On this game it was a top hat instead.

Guys, I can't find that game at all. I definitely didn't imagine it, though. It was almost identical to Blood Bros. in terms of gameplay but set in a different time period, maybe Victorian times? There was definitely a bit where you shot a woman and got bonus weapons and also, you know how in Blood Bros. you can keep shooting that tin can to get bonuses? On this game it was a top hat instead.

Really does sound like Wild Guns on the Snes, like Rosey mentioned earlier, which you said no to.

The only other ones that are arcade and like Blood Bros, I've not mentioned already are

Riot, Shoot Out

And I think that is pretty much it

Edited by patdfb

Not to distract from Gladstone's question (as this one will be easy), but what was the Wild West-themed shooter in early 90s arcades that used full motion video graphics?

Mad Dog McCree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Dog_McCree

Which you can pick up a remake version for the Wii or the iphone/pad if you really want to.

• Paid Members

Really does sound like Wild Guns on the Snes, like Rosey mentioned earlier, which you said no to.

The only other ones that are arcade and like Blood Bros, I've not mentioned already are

Riot, Shoot Out

And I think that is pretty much it

None of those. I'm going to check again later, but it could take ages considering all the games on there.

It would be far more watchable if 'Guru Larry' wasn't such an irritating twat. He has the type of voice where you can hear the fat in it.

Agreed. His humor is shit and his voice is annoying. Being the only show (or segment of show) about Retro Gaming that I

• Paid Members
Anyone got a megadrive handheld? Any good? I no they come with 20 built in games but I'm told I can add megadrive game roms to it, if this is the case I'm sold, any ideas if true?

I'm very tempted by one of these too. I believe it's easy to get roms for them, but like you, I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking.