The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread

patiirc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah Project 64 is the one I use. Compatible with gamepads too. A few games here and there have some emulation issues (Earthworm Jim 64, and Yoshi's Story) but for the majority it works just fine. I've helped one or two people on here before with emulation stuff so if you get lost or are looking for anything in particular, throw me a PM.

• Paid Members

Yeah Project 64 is the one I use. Compatible with gamepads too. A few games here and there have some emulation issues (Earthworm Jim 64, and Yoshi's Story) but for the majority it works just fine. I've helped one or two people on here before with emulation stuff so if you get lost or are looking for anything in particular, throw me a PM.

Cool thanks :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Can anyone help me remember the name of a game please? It was a co-op jobby that me and a mate used to play all the time on his PC (I think, he had James Pond on it for sure, not that it helps).

Basicly, one of us was a helicopter, and one was a tank, on a side scrolling shooter game. Was huge fun in co-op mode, where we would take it in turns to be each vehicle.

Hope I wasn't dreaming it, and if not, that I can find some way to play it now.

Thanks!