THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Quick query.

What are the blue squares underneath users title there for?

What do they mean?

Cheers

It's to do with the amount of posts you've made, you get one when you hit a certain number. Speaking of posts, what is the rule on double posts? There are quite a few on here who could do with working out how to use the edit button.

• Moderators

It is to do with the number of posts. Fun UKFF fact: there is a posting level title above the likes of Ian and Carbomb that they have yet to reach. The excitement!

Double posts get automatically absorbed if done within a short enough time interval.

• Paid Members

I know lists on the forum have become as regular as a 'Dusty Finish' but is it OK If I restart my Top 30 PPV's list when Gladstone's Movie List is reaching its finale? No idea why I'm asking here but Astro is un-PM'able

• Moderators

Has Fantasy Booker finished yet as well?

I reckon we should have a break off lists and competitions and stuff for a bit when those which are underway end.

Edited by PowerButchi

Has Fantasy Booker finished yet as well?

I reckon we should have a break off lists and competitions and stuff for a bit when those which are underway end.

If there's only going to be an other couple of people who enter the Argumental challenge I'll cut it straight down to the best eight instead of prolonging it for the sake of it.

• Paid Members

Re the Booking thing, I'm waiting on one judge before posting a poll thread, which is purely for a public vote and not intended to encroach on anything else going on with the other list type stuff. If people would prefer I didn't go down the poll route, thats all good. I'd propse to keep the poll open for a week or so, then get a mod to close it by a cut-off point. That'll be it as far as the Booking Comp goes apart from obviously crowning the winner.

• Moderators

Because of the usual "Oh that looks like a good idea and the OP got some e-cred from doing it. I'm going to copy that idea, modify it, and then to a poorer version of it" effect on this forum all lists/tops/booking/rapping/swaps will be subject to being closed by a mod if it's a shit idea run by a shithead.