THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

All the real action is in the super-SUPER secret forum they set up to talk about Green behind his back.

unfortunately, he has a mole in the form of Tiger_rick :(

That's a big fucking mole.

Don't listen to them, Richie, Neil will confirm what I said is true.

• Moderators

The last UKFF newsletter was one of the best I'd say. With the likes of Butch and Gladders on board now, we had a hilarious wordsearch by Butch and Gladders tossed in some great satirical comics. Top quality stuff.

The last UKFF newsletter was one of the best I'd say. With the likes of Butch and Gladders on board now, we had a hilarious wordsearch by Butch and Gladders tossed in some great satirical comics. Top quality stuff.

Yeah they were saying about it, I thought they were taking the piss seeing how they are new paidos. I might have to treat myself to a green name. Just one question though, Neil. When you sign up, do you have to sign up for a year or does it automatically renew every three months?

• Moderators

Yeah they were saying about it, I thought they were taking the piss seeing how they are new paidos. I might have to treat myself to a green name. Just one question though, Neil. When you sign up, do you have to sign up for a year or does it automatically renew every three months?

You get a few quid off if you go for the yearly sub, plus an I <3 UKFF pin badge.