THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I'm having a right nightmare with UKFF on my Galaxy S II. There I am, typing a damn good retort when I press 'submit' and am asked to log in again. I press log in, it says thanks for logging in and then loads the UKFF home page as a guest. I repeat this until after about the 10th time, it lets me log in by which point I probably can't be bothered to paste my message in and press reply. Any reason why? I've tried it on Opera Mobile and the standard Orange Internet browser.

I'm having a right nightmare with UKFF on my Galaxy S II. There I am, typing a damn good retort when I press 'submit' and am asked to log in again. I press log in, it says thanks for logging in and then loads the UKFF home page as a guest. I repeat this until after about the 10th time, it lets me log in by which point I probably can't be bothered to paste my message in and press reply. Any reason why? I've tried it on Opera Mobile and the standard Orange Internet browser.

I got logged out every time I changed post this morning, and then the forum rejected my password 3 times and locked me out. And that's on Chrome. The sooner moo gets this sorted, the better.

I have the same phone and I'm fine on it.

I have the same phone and I'm fine on it.
Which browser do you use? I wonder if it's something to do with my settings on my phone. Other people are experiencing it too. UKFF app, anyone?

• Paid Members

neil's Nayim. You're David Seaman.

He's going to lob it over him? And, I'd only just forgotten the mental scars of watching that as a child and becoming angry. Why didn't he stop it, why??!! :(