THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Doog (whoever that is) was the last person to check my profile and it was on Christmas day. I like to think him clicking my profile was his Christmas present to himself and was looking forward to it all year. He'll probably have a(nother) wank tonight because I mentioned him.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

Doog (whoever that is) was the last person to check my profile and it was on Christmas day. I like to think him clicking my profile was his Christmas present to himself and was looking forward to it all year. He'll probably have a(nother) wank tonight because I mentioned him.

I might treat myself to a look at yours on this year's Crimbo day.

I often browse the forum on my phone and accidently click on the last person to post in a thread username by mistake when im trying to zoom in etc. So i think thats why i'd of been on yours Blackson...

That's my excuse anyway and im sticking to it!

I sometimes click on a random profile so that they will feel warm inside.With regards to the mod approach, people get a suspension for the "Bad prizes" in the end of year awards, that is a recent thing if memory serves. There has also been the odd instance of changing a members user title, such as Dearly Devoted Dexter. These aren't new things on here.

• Moderators

I sometimes click on a random profile so that they will feel warm inside.With regards to the mod approach, people get a suspension for the "Bad prizes" in the end of year awards, that is a recent thing if memory serves. There has also been the odd instance of changing a members user title, such as Dearly Devoted Dexter. These aren't new things on here.

"At, Not With" has come with a punishment sig/avatar combo these last few years, which is almost always enough to make the 'winner' stop posting altogether.There will be other sigs.

"At, Not With" has come with a punishment sig/avatar combo these last few years, which is almost always enough to make the 'winner' stop posting altogether.There will be other sigs.
Ah yeah, that's the one! AKA the Joe The Lion eliminator.

• Paid Members

When and why did Dearly Devoted Dexter get his bespoke user title?

Was it not a prize that Butch chose for him?
Yeah, Butch posed in a feather boa and got to give someone a custom title as a prize.

• Paid Members

Ah right. See, now I think that stuff's made this place pretty fun. Anybody getting in a huff about the moderation is taking things a bit seriously. I don't think Dexter or Bobbins have done much wrong, per se, but it's just a forum.

Fucking hell bobbins, a few years ago you used to have a sense of humour about things. Since then you've turned into Mr Sourpuss, you sourpuss you.We all know why you're moaning, it's because you were needled out for a suspension due to the super rap challenge (which was a super fun thread), but you don't do fun these days. I actually challenge you to point out the last fun post you made, instead of a tutting aunt post. Bring back the old and fun bobbins.

When people's idea of fun is baiting a vulnerable guy to humiliate himself for everyone's entertainment, I'm quite content to be the sourpuss.