THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Cheers nigga, Chorlton REPRESENT.

Coming atcha from da Unicorn vegan co operative grocers.

Had a row with the manager there a couple of years ago. Twat.

• Paid Members
Really, what about?

Thought it was just an organic shop. At the time, there were no signs mentioning anything about it being Vegan only.

Wifey was on a bit of a health kick, so I went in, filled my basket with veg all still covered in shit, various grains etc. I wanted some eggs, had a good look round, but no luck, so I approached a guy stacking a shelf, and politely asked "Excuse me, can you tell me where the eggs are please"

His face was like fucking thunder. "We are a vegan shop, selling vegan food. Do you not understand the concept of vegan?"

"Do you not understand the concept of twat? Stick your shitty carrots up your arse"

Dumped the basket on the floor and walked out. A simple "Sorry we don't sell eggs" would have been fine. Twat.

I've earned my stay in Chorlton. I cut my Manchester teeth in Salford (Langworthy Road) and Rusholme.

You have more than earned your place in Chorlton.

Stay away from Didsbury though. We're classy.

I'm going to go in there and ask where the beef is now. Stupid smug cunt. Bet he drives a hybrid.

Didsbury is painfully average soz. People from didsbury believe they live in some kind of well to do, nice area. It's not. The only thing it's good for is pub crawls. Didsbury is just a white english northern town lacking any charm.

I have no problem with people who wish to be vegan/vegetarian but it is one of my absolute pet hates when said people think that it gives them a right to jump on some meat-free pedestal whereby they're better than the rest of us. I'm pleased that you gave him that reply, Thunderplex, good work. It made me laugh :laugh:

I have no problem with people who wish to be vegan/vegetarian but it is one of my absolute pet hates when said people think that it gives them a right to jump on some meat-free pedestal whereby they're better than the rest of us. I'm pleased that you gave him that reply, Thunderplex, good work. It made me laugh :laugh:

He probably only said it because he was sick of people going in his shop thinking they were being funny and original asking where the beefburgers are.

• Paid Members
What did John Galt get potted for?

Didn't do a mod challenge.

Oh right, cheers, seems a bit of a shame, he was a decent enough poster

He took a dig at another poster for no real reason, so was issued a mod challenge that all of a sudden he was too good for.