THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
The earliest the WAYBACK MACHINE! has of an off-topic forum being here is January 2003..

http://web.archive.org/web/20030127053246/...//www.ukff.com/

Damn you Baz, I'm going to spend hours looking through all these old threads now! *shakes fist*

Look at page 2, tommyboi starts a thread about how underrated Mark Jindrak is. Good ol' Tommy.

• Paid Members
He has been suspended I believe for implying another member of the board enjoys to partake in extra curricular activities with his hand at night time.

He got banned for talking about wanking?

Bit harsh people talk about their shit on here, surley it was a little more serious.

• Paid Members
Once you have paid money to become a paid member what do you do then to get the paid member green thing?

Pm Neil with the receipt.

How?

I know that might seem like a retarded question, I can print the receipt but how do I pm it to Neil copy and paste?

Once you have paid money to become a paid member what do you do then to get the paid member green thing?

How?

I know that might seem like a retarded question, I can print the receipt but how do I pm it to Neil copy and paste?

Screen grab it, I guess?

• Paid Members

How?

Screen grab it, I guess?

When it comes to computers I know fuck all, how do you screen grab?