THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

I like Gus Mears. And seeing how I'm the nicest of the pCc, that should be enough.

Ā 

Those are the rules.

Ā 

I'm staying in the clubhouse for free the next few times renewal fee chugging comes around, a mod owes me Ā£30.

Edited by air_raid

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna use this as a random questions thread, probably a bit of a long shot too, particularly as I made a bit of an arse out of myself earlier on those year-end awards (sorry guys, just never been on a forum with those sorts of things so was baffled and amused in equal measures and just wanted to find out more) but would anyone near the East Anglia area be up for meeting up to watch Takeover Dallas and/or Wrestlemania? I've had a really really isolated 2 or 3 years, just started to gain confidence and come out of my shell andĀ  I've got just one mate I can watch the rasslin with usually and they're away over that period. Gonna be a fucking ace few days no matter what but would be well up for some bevvies and bants over that period.

I'm not as difficult to get along with as I've probably made out at times here, and the majority of you lot seem like more decent folk than I've given you credit for.

Drop us a message anyway if you're interested in watching either or both of those shows with some random internet fuck. I live in Stowmarket, Suffolk and am not the richest bastard alive but I can probably get to most parts of London north-wise, dunno about further south but yeah if you wanna watch those shows with someone else let me know!

Edited by sj5522

Lol sorry, I just thought 'fuck knows what thread this should go in' as have no idea where else i could drop this really..genuinely seemed the most appropriate place