THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Whenever i click on a thread it takes me straight to the first page...when its a thread with 90 pages thats a pain. How do i get round this

Click the little icon to the left of the thread title and it will take you to the last page you haven't read. Should only go to page 1 if you've never read it before. Make sure you are logged in so it can track what you've read.

• Awards Moderator

Whenever i click on a thread it takes me straight to the first page...when its a thread with 90 pages thats a pain. How do i get round this

Click the little icon to the left of the thread title and it will take you to the last page you haven't read. Should only go to page 1 if you've never read it before. Make sure you are logged in so it can track what you've read.

Yeah being signed in is the key. Persists across other devices too. No need for an app here as far as I can tell. The only thing missing is PM notifications being prominent - I have to open the menu on mobile to see if there are any.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Question for technical types. On my mobile browser, I went into Full Mode because I had to do some mod stuff that you can't do in the mobile version of the site. However, the button to go back is nowhere to be found. I never had this problem before in Chrome, but this is the first time I've needed to do this since switching to Firefox.

Does anyone know how I can force it back in to mobile mode?