THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

If, on the off-chance, such a rule is brought about, could repeat violations be punished with a Kelvin McKenzie avatar/sig combo? Or maybe Ian Hislop, with the word "allegedly" in huge letters in the sig?

• Awards Moderator
If, on the off-chance, such a rule is brought about, could repeat violations be punished with a Kelvin McKenzie avatar/sig combo? Or maybe Ian Hislop, with the word "allegedly" in huge letters in the sig?

Kelvin McKenzie should never be used as comedic reference, ever. Unless he's on fire. Then I'd laugh.

• Paid Members
I've got a question that might turn into a debate, is it possible for a rule to be put in place that states that when quoting another web-site you've got to say who the source is in the post as well?

The Chili Dog Rule.

Setting a forum precedent. I've become a footnote!

• Paid Members
Would I get into trouble for starting a posters' award thread voted for by non-paid members?

Probably. Well, not trouble, it would probably just get locked.

We all get to vote in the posters' awards, its just the Paid Members offer the nominations from which the shortlists are made. If there weren't privileges, no-one would donate.

Is there a reason why I'm not being automatically logged in? It happens on my PC & phone despite me ticking the option to keep me signed in. I swear if I mistakenly read another of nicolasjackson's posts once more I'm going to stab a fork in my balls.

EDIT:- Sorry, I should elaborate. I have him on ignore, but this function is obviously only enabled when I'm logged in. And because I zoom in to read the posts, I don't always see who has done the posting, so I occasionally end up reading someone's posts who I would normally bypass... or ignore.

Edited by Steve Justice

I keep experiencing problems logging in using both IE & Firefox that's only just started in the last month or so.

I will login on the front page, click on a forum and often find I've been logged out. Same when trying to post something (I'll see what happens with this one in a minute) and also trying to send a PM.

HELP????

I have a question. What is the role of a "forum moderator" on the UKFF?

Why are you asking that? You know what they do. They keep tabs on the discussion within the various threads on the forum :confused:

Is that the limit of their remit? Moderating excess? Doesn't seem to be the case from my experience.