UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

• Paid Members
For those of you who are planning on waiting on the game to be cheap and pre owned..I recommend not. If you wanna play the online features you can only use the code once per user account. So if you purchase a pre owned copy it will cost you

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
No. most game shops for example Gamestation, there sometimes is not that big a gap when it comes to preowned-new price for the first couple of months.

Also the game is priced at 34.99 at gamestation ;) so

But if people are smart, they won't pay that close 2nd hand price. There will be more in stock and shops will eventually drop the price a little to shift them and the shops will burden the cost. I doubt it, but still.

I still plan to wait until its about

• Paid Members
Genuine question, why do you want the same game on two different formats, especially at full price?

Is one for the kids or something?

Why not? I have 2 360's and 2 PS3's. I have mates who own only 1 of the console's who I play online allot with. I have 2 copies of games on 360 and PS3 already like Fifa UFC COD etc.

But if people are smart, they won't pay that close 2nd hand price. There will be more in stock and shops will eventually drop the price a little to shift them and the shops will burden the cost. I doubt it, but still.

Tommy!

Today, 10:02 PM

Post #92

Mid Carder

Group: Members

Member No.: 11,331

QUOTE (darepool @ May 26 2010, 21:56)

No. most game shops for example Gamestation, there sometimes is not that big a gap when it comes to preowned-new price for the first couple of months.

Also the game is priced at 34.99 at gamestation so

• Paid Members
Genuine question, why do you want the same game on two different formats, especially at full price?

Why not? I have 2 360's and 2 PS3's. I have mates who own only 1 of the console's who I play online allot with. I have 2 copies of games on 360 and PS3 already like Fifa UFC COD etc.

So its a mates on line deal. Thats fine, I'm not taking the piss I just honestly wondered. Having next to no friends its never come up but that makes sense.

So its a mates on line deal. Thats fine, I'm not taking the piss I just honestly wondered. Having next to no friends its never come up but that makes sense.

• Paid Members

The styles have changed. You now don't have 2 set styles so every fighter is the same, you get a set stance and then loads of moves that your fighter would use for real. The last game had a BJJ fight for example do the rubber guard and all the other BJJ guys would also. Now all fighters after the stranded Jab hook kick's have totally different moves, which means you need to learn how to play with a fighter on his own rather then just find a style you like, you have to find a fighter you like.

Edit:- Just a small question Tommy when you played the demo what difficulty setting did you have it on? As if you has on it on the bottom to it really feels average as you can win almost by just walking up and button mashing putting it up higher and having to learn how to do things you didn't even know you could do makes this game feel like MMA.

• Paid Members
The styles have changed. You now don't have 2 set styles so every fighter is the same, you get a set stance and then loads of moves that your fighter would use for real. The last game had a BJJ fight for example do the rubber guard and all the other BJJ guys would also. Now all fighters after the stranded Jab hook kick's have totally different moves, which means you need to learn how to play with a fighter on his own rather then just find a style you like, you have to find a fighter you like.

Edit:- Just a small question Tommy when you played the demo what difficulty setting did you have it on? As if you has on it on the bottom to it really feels average as you can win almost by just walking up and button mashing putting it up higher and having to learn how to do things you didn't even know you could do makes this game feel like MMA.

I'm not sure on the difficulty, whatever the standard start is, but when I get some time I'll up it and give it another whirl see how it feels. Thank you for the advice.

• Paid Members

It would have been on beginner then. Take up the level to advanced or expert then play it and use the pause button to read how to do stuff. On beginner you would have been able to walk over and just press punch until the guy dropped.

• Paid Members
Like I say above, I'm in no rush from the demo. I just don't have that much time for games, and the last one didn't get played to much after the first 2 or 3 month burst. Unless one of those fighteres are Keith Hackney I can live without them :D

I demand Keith Hackney as DLC in a couple of months.Especially if you can do this

hackneyjoeson.gif

I got an email from GAME saying my game has been dispatched and is on it's way.....Shame my PS3 fucked up a couple of weeks ago :devil:

You're missing out on some great gaming if your ps3 is fucked :(

The online system is currently fucked with UFC which is a shame. The message boards are being flooded with veeeeeeery angry customers.

• Paid Members
You're missing out on some great gaming if your ps3 is fucked :(

The online system is currently fucked with UFC which is a shame. The message boards are being flooded with veeeeeeery angry customers.

Tell me about it.Proper shitty timing.Got God Of War 3 and Heavy Rain sitting here unplayed that I ordered just before it cocked up,plus UFC 2010 is on the way.Gotta start saving for a new PS3.

Angry customers? What are they angry about? Everything I've read (admittedly not read that much since it was released) has been positive so far.

Archived