UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed up and got this downloading now. I'll spend a few hours playing this before I go out tonight. My brother already preordered this game so I think he gets various bonus things such as getting any additional fighters for free. With the changes that they're making to this game to improve from last year, I could easily waste a large chunk of my summer playing this game.

• Paid Members

Found out how to sway out the way of punches and how to switch you submissions, just wanna know how to switch out the stance. Submissions are allot harder this time round and you need to beat on your opponent to get good posture to rain down the blows on the ground.

• Paid Members

Ok, I'm trying to register at the UFC Community. It's being difficult; I don't seem to be getting the validation e-mail. When I try to log in it won't let me and says that I need to validate my account. I click the link to tell it to resend the validation. No e-mail is forthcoming. It is most vexing.

• Paid Members
Sub's are much much harder to sink in this time. Just seems so much more easy to KO guys.

Weren't subs hard to sink in even in the last game. I thought that was one of the biggest criticisms about the game and a patch was released for it.

I found em easy on the last 1 was simple as if they have no stamina put 1 on, Now after you run out of stamina im sure you have to do something extra.

I downloaded this from MMA Tracker and I've had 2 fights so far and lost both of them, I was pretty good on last years as well so I think it may take a bit getting used to this years as I havent played 09 in a while

Shame the tutorial wasn't included on this years demo so you could suss out the new additions etc

Sub's are much much harder to sink in this time. Just seems so much more easy to KO guys.

Good. I never got the hang of submissions in the last game. The only time I was sure of a win was playing the demo on easy and kicking fuck out of the fella or smashing him with a couple of Superman punches. I only ever played the full game at the houses of mates who'd mastered it and I'd get in about three shots before they'd do some takedown thing and then the two fighters would just be humping with their legs wrapped around each other or whatever it is. I know that moving the analogue stick certain ways did stuff but the most I ever achieved with it was changing the position they were humping in. Eventually, my man would get caught in a submission and tap out.

i registered with the site to get the code, but it says its unavailable/already been used. ive checked about 10 times and i'm definitely writting the correct code in *sigh* :(

Found out how to sway out the way of punches and how to switch you submissions, just wanna know how to switch out the stance. Submissions are allot harder this time round and you need to beat on your opponent to get good posture to rain down the blows on the ground.

Only certain fighters can switch stance I think. How do you switch subs?

• Paid Members

Had a few goes, and am liking. At first i thought it was impossible to get to full mount. But then realising the animation is different this year, and you dont seem to posture fully up until you start landing some serious blows. loving the elbows although the hammerfists seem to be gone.

Getting used to the sway system and the counter punching is very nice indeed.

Game looks better and feels faster, New subs and use of the cage is pretty cool.

Anyone see the adverts for the EA MMA game during the Strikeforce show? Looked horrible.

Archived