UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

I find with the cpu on expert its usually 3rd time and you're out when trying to escape to feet. This seems to be the case 99% of the time..which doesn't make for realism more like repetitive analogue spinning.

I've pulled off around 20 submissions on expert now, but you have to basically work rounds worth of body damage to do so..which really takes away from the fun of going for a submission. The flash submission system sounded really good in my book but they don't seem to have implemented it yet.

It makes sense for the industry to be making pre owned buyers pay for additional content, the sales of pre owned goods don't go towards companies anyway just the game stores if im correct?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

played it yesterday, looks and feels the same as last years effort, played the career mode and again it plays and feels like last years, i made a cm punk type fighter without the tats, so far he's 7 wins 3 losses, i don't know if i like it or not to be honest.

I got my copy earlier today :)

The loading screens aren't as long and the whole menus system is alot faster too!

The gameplay so far is fantastic..each fighter has distinctive styles which will stop the game from getting repetitive!

Going to get tore into Create A Fighter tonite

• Paid Members
I got my copy earlier today :)

The loading screens aren't as long and the whole menus system is alot faster too!

The gameplay so far is fantastic..each fighter has distinctive styles which will stop the game from getting repetitive!

Going to get tore into Create A Fighter tonite

Yeah you defo need to learn each fighter as none are alike. Anderson Silva is by far the strongest on the game his swaying and strikes are amazing.

For those of you who are planning on waiting on the game to be cheap and pre owned..I recommend not. If you wanna play the online features you can only use the code once per user account. So if you purchase a pre owned copy it will cost you

• Paid Members
For those of you who are planning on waiting on the game to be cheap and pre owned..I recommend not. If you wanna play the online features you can only use the code once per user account. So if you purchase a pre owned copy it will cost you

No. most game shops for example Gamestation, there sometimes is not that big a gap when it comes to preowned-new price for the first couple of months.

Also the game is priced at 34.99 at gamestation ;) so

You must be a completely different person than me Tommy, I really wanted this game, so im not willing to wait till a price drop :) Same goes with Fifa etc

Archived