UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

The servers wont be fully up and running yet, since its not out till friday.

Mines just come through the post from Game :)

Wheres my Access Code, I have my code for the 4 fighters but where my code to play online or doesnt this count in the UK version?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheres my Access Code, I have my code for the 4 fighters but where my code to play online or doesnt this count in the UK version?

It's on the back of the instruction booklet. Got mine through the post from Gamestation today, away to try it out now :thumbsup:

It's on the back of the instruction booklet. Got mine through the post from Gamestation today, away to try it out now :thumbsup:

So it is, its a short code compared to the Xbox 360 codes...

Just done a title run with Shane Carwin, he kicks alot of ass quickly.

It doesnt seem as fun as last years, I miss the button bashing already for submission and take downs, its difficult to switch from shoot take down to spinning that stick quickly or defend it quickly.

The Special Fights section isnt as fun and has a few minor faults, for example you finish a fight you might not of achieved all the objectives, you have to go through all the cut scenes again to fight again why not a restart button just after the fight.

Playing as Chuck Liddell didnt feel like Chuck Liddell compared to last years game, Roy Big Country Nelson fight exactly like Michael Bisping I found.

It was only

How the hell do you get out of submissions? I went on a title run with Carwin but I can't defeat Mir in the 7th fight because he submits me within 3 seconds of locking it on :-/

I recommend you do the tutorial mate if your struggling.

Its all about stamina and sub offense vs defense. Full 360 circles are the key. You can still try button mashing as a defense as it brings the power bar down before circling.

Getting rid of the button bashing was a good idea, adds realism. :)

I love the ultimate fights section. You have to complete all but one of the objectives to have the video unlocked in full HD :) It's quite satisfying after you finally achieve it. I play on expert so right now so some of the submission ones are hard especially first rounders! I do like how you can also 'rewrite history' by doing different objectives with the other fighter.

Gotta say I love playing as Junior Dos Santos. Had 5 straight victories online with him. Everyone sadly when you pick Middleweight or WW goes Anderson and GSP ..boring!

Why doesnt that Surprise me, I got fed up made my own guy to beat up people online on 09. Need to train my guy on this

I always turn CAF off when i'm setting up online games. It's awesome when someone will pick the likes of an Anderson Silva and you just destroy them anyway :)

Most my victories are by submission, so much easier against a non AI.

How do you get to this UKFF Fight Camp?

Its under the online portion. If theres no way of joining one then I'll have to invite people. PM or reply here and I can send out invites, Playstation 3 Format this is for.

How do you get to this UKFF Fight Camp?

Its under the online portion. If theres no way of joining one then I'll have to invite people. PM or reply here and I can send out invites, Playstation 3 Format this is for.

Yeah I need an invite chief.

Archived