UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

You said you are getting subbed on BEGINNER though. So I dunno how your managing to sub people online =\

I've got 50 wins so far online, 35 by sub now.

I rarely get subbed on expert, you just have to watch for guys such as NOG/Mir/Maia who are VERY high level sub wise. I got my CAF sub defense above 80 and haven't been subbed . Defo try and get that up as 70 for sub def isn't very high at all.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Been hammering career, pretty sure I'm in the final stages now. I won the belt, defended 5 times, moved up,won the HW belt defended that a bunch of times, then lost to Frank Mir :( had another 7 or 8 fights and then lost the rematch. Got into HOF so I'm sure the end is near now.

My dude is pretty good, stats aren't amazing by the attributes are up there. had 6 fights online with him and have been quit on 5 times, each time because my opponent couldn't spam submit/clinch win in the opening few mins. My only win being a sub in the biggest lagfest I had ever experiened. Pure luck I put it down too.

Got my record to 8-7 now which I'm happy with. Stopped playing as Bob though because I can't seem to finish a fight.

DNF :crazy:

On the UFC Community boards FINALLY one of the development team have actually posted about all the issues.

They have said that the number one issue to b e resolved is the problem with the online service. They have said most affected is the Ps3 servers when doing a ranked match.

They will also be addressing/patching the spamming of reversals as well as looking at removing the 'machida' takedown :O

Another issue they will be addressing is the omoplata reversal from a takedown :)

• Paid Members
wish they would do something about the DNF bullshit.

should = loss.

Yup, just had another.

Really?

I've had about 9 "connection to other player has been lost" messages and none of them has registered as a win.

Dodgy servers? Still seems weird when it only happens when I try and tap them. :\

See. I thought that too but i've had the connection die when I've been in a sub *Even though i was nowhere near being tapped* and the other guy was blaming me.

Least THQ have finally fucking posted on the community boards after a week+ of complaints!

• Paid Members

Seems like you're right.

Got into a party with a few mates playing it and they have had the same thing all night. Plus I just got my first connection error and got thrown out so it has to be that.

Fucking shitty servers

So LawzE23 or LawzE23. ? please let me know

As for the career mode im on to 12 title defences after moving up a division, so you aint finished yet. I'm fed up of knocking out Rashad, Rampage, and Forrest Griffin, im that bored im trying new ways and making them all tap out which isnt easy but doing while in the "shine" works like a charm. the guy doesnt know where he is

• Paid Members

Started Career mode last night in the WW division and just moved up to UFC from WFA and beat Sadollah. Im enjoying it and its an improvement on last years (particuarly changing gear and sponsorships which was a nightmare last year) but the stat decay really gets on my tits. I get what theyre trying to do with it but it should be an optional feature, like Madden allows you to do. Im just trying to get my guy beyond a one dimensional boxing without having to worry that my clinch defense has dropped down to 0. Gah.

You said you are getting subbed on BEGINNER though. So I dunno how your managing to sub people online =\

I've got 50 wins so far online, 35 by sub now.

I think the problem may be my fighters conditioning which is a stat I had forgotton about.

Just looked it up online and apparently the higher the better and the less said about my fighters conditioning the better lol though its still odd imo that it has had zero effect on any pre Title fight.

EDIT

Now I am reading the lower the better ffs :crazy:

You need your conditioning to be high but your fatigue to be low. If your fighters conditioning is only at 50% then you're not going to see the full effect stat wise. I tend to get my conditioning upto 80-90% before a fight and keep my fatigue below 20-30%

You need to try and get your subs defense above 80+ if possible. The likes of NOG have stats of 86+ for Subbing so it's easy to succumb to the sub by someone like him.

So LawzE23 or LawzE23. ? please let me know

As for the career mode im on to 12 title defences after moving up a division, so you aint finished yet. I'm fed up of knocking out Rashad, Rampage, and Forrest Griffin, im that bored im trying new ways and making them all tap out which isnt easy but doing while in the "shine" works like a charm. the guy doesnt know where he is

Sorry came down with the flu the other day not been online much recently, my PSN is LawzE23

Archived