UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can sub someone without having thrown a punch or kick if they don't know hot to defend submission. Alot of people pick the likes of Brock who has terrible SUB stats & is easy to sub, alot of people just don't watch the stamina bar and make silly mistakes.

As soon as the submissions in immediately start circling full circles *it doesnt have to be that fast* just has to be full circles *it also doesnt matter which direction*

Alot of people use subswitch on people to try and trick a sub, but this tends to only work on n00bs ;)

Urm I found a slighty issue with the 360 version over the ps3 might just be me, when you get the stats of the fighters saying Age Reach and weight just before the fight it really seems to slow down. While the ps3 just runs smoothly

• Paid Members
Urm I found a slighty issue with the 360 version over the ps3 might just be me, when you get the stats of the fighters saying Age Reach and weight just before the fight it really seems to slow down. While the ps3 just runs smoothly

Don't have that problem on my 360 at all. Only difference I have noticed are the graphics are more clear on the PS3 and because of this the respond time is much better. While the 360 pad mean's sub's are allot easier.

Don't have that problem on my 360 at all. Only difference I have noticed are the graphics are more clear on the PS3 and because of this the respond time is much better. While the 360 pad mean's sub's are allot easier.

Cheers for the update, ill get another copy for the 360.

• Paid Members

Cheers for the update, ill get another copy for the 360.

Erm I said its better on PS3 just that the design of the stick on the 360 means you can spin it allot faster to be fair I have a different pad I use with my PS3 now which has analogue sticks like the 360 pad.

How are people able to submit you so quick? I've lost 2 games immediately to submissions

Is it top sub guys you getting subbed with like Nog or Mir or is it just anybody? also do you have the stamina bar on or play without it?

I found pushing the stick in and releasing it I catch more people with sub's then rotating, but that's only if my stamina is high and my opponents is low or in the red while mine is green, If this is the case ill take then down fast and apply a sub and it normally works.

As for defence I rotate the stick clockwise as fast as I can no matter what sub or who is putting it on it normally works, i say normally as if you going up vs a top sub guy online who has loads of sub wins then no doubt he can rotate his stick very fast, so you need to take extra care not to gas your self. If your up a top sub guy vs the comp you can get taped no matter what due to a mini bug it seem's. This is 1 of the things being fixed soon so try and just bare with it. I think its set up that the amount of rotations are much faster then most people can do before giving them self a big blister on there palm's. Hope that helps?

• Paid Members
I think the stamina bar being off was the problem.

It seems stupid that something so crucial to game strategy isn't on by default.

When Im playing the computer or at home with a friend I prefer it off. Makes the knockouts much more fun.

• Paid Members
I think the stamina bar being off was the problem.

It seems stupid that something so crucial to game strategy isn't on by default.

When Im playing the computer or at home with a friend I prefer it off. Makes the knockouts much more fun.

I sometimes play my mates without it but online and vs the comp is a must as when its not there the comp still knows how high or low it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Patch update. from http://community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/245220

Hey everyone,

Most of you are aware by now, but in case you've been ducking out of the forums lately, the XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 UFC patches are now both officially live. If you're connected online, just boot up the game and you should be prompted to update, it's that simple. While some of the issues resolved were unintended at launch (Super CAF's and PS3 ranked online), the development team took as much of your feedback to heart to address the critical issues that were hampering gameplay the most. We absolutely realize not all requests were fulfilled (such as the stat screen, tuning stamina) that have been discussed at length, however our goal with this first patch was to address the most critical issues for the community at large. I'll be continuing to work with the dev team, communicate your issues, keep you up to speed, and further strengthen whatever we can do to support.

We've seen a number of complaints about online connection issues after patching, we are looking into this, however at this time, its tough to gauge where the problem may lie. I would strongly advise to check your network connection, ensure you can get online with other games, and try at different hours of the day, just to ensure you've done some due dilligence on your end, before informing us aloud on the boards here. Try and use this thread if so.

Regarding the official patch change-list, that is right below. This list isn't that dfferent from my previous posts, and should be in line with expectations as we made large efforts to be very transparent about what we were fixing at this time. We will do our best to address what we can down the line.

Change-list:

Changed Ranked and Player Match matchmaking to increase the success rate of joining online matches - applies to PS3 and X360.

Significantly improved penalty for disconnecting in an online match

Modified online point system so that players lose Ranked match points upon disconnecting from the match.

Disconnecting from a match now results in a loss for the player who disconnected

Removed instant takedowns. All takedowns now require a struggle.

Changed the Omoplata submission so fighters cannot cancel to a standing position.

Reduced the success rate of the AI when executing and defending submissions on higher difficulties.

Fixed CAF stats so they update correctly when moving to different weight divisions in Career mode.

Fixed a bug in Career in which the fighter is demoted to the WFA when he should not.

Career Fighters no longer keep their stats when copied to the Create A Fighter mode.

Career Fighters can no longer obtain stats of 100 in all categories (i.e. no Super CAFs)

Fixed a text bug in which

• 3 weeks later...

Archived