UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

• Paid Members

^^^

There may be some joy for you yet old bean. They have announced that they will be wiping the record boards and re-setting back to 0-0 because of glitchers and super CAF's. Not sure if this is just XBL though.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
just fought a guy with the most frustrating strategy ever, he was Brock, i was Nog...he'd clinch, slam, get up, clinch, slam, get up, clinch, slam, get up.

i snuffed his slams a few times but he was relentless, didn't stop.

cunt.

Erm why did you not just block the attempted clinch for the slam? or once he took you down go for some subs with Nog? If somebody just does the same stuff over and over its easy to see what's coming and you can easy counter.

You don't want to win shit online ;)

THQ have said that they will be sending playstation /xbox the updated patch for UFC hopefully next week. This will not instantly get sent out to us though as they have said it can take time for the respected parties to verify the patch and such.

They will be

Fixing the online carry on.

The 'machida' takedown will now be similar to a regular takedown where you can now battle out of it

Transitions will now be getting made less frequent

Omoplata from takedown exploit will be fixed.

They've also said they will be resetting the online leaderboards due to the SUPER CAF exploit and what they called 'unsavoury tactics' by some users.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will have a far better game! Although i've got 100 + wins that will now be erased :( sad face.

My record's pretty awful. I believe I'm now at 45-89. It would be a lot worse, but I've pulled out a lot of lucky subs against dudes who were teeing off on me and I've slammed them from the clinch then pulled a kimura. Another thing I do a lot is go for Mir's gogoplata from single collar tie (don't crank it), then transition into a triangle choke when their stamina is almost drained. Works on a LOT of Xbox Live opponents who aren't smart enough to turn on the stamina bars.

By the way, I hate that fuckin' takedown Big Nog does. There's no way to defend against it.

Again, I stress: add Team Lethal UK and let's get our game on.

It's easy to defend a NOG style takedown. If your opponent keeps trying it just hold back on right stick and make him pay with a tasty knee or uppercut :)

It still amuses me the amount of people who are just plain shit online at being subbed.

That switch sub works alot on inexperienced guys. I'm on a 20 win streak just now which is racking me up some awesome points each fight! I've had some scares too. Got rocked by a Level 1 when playing Lightheavyweight as Jardine vs Anderson Silva. I thought I could afford to take it easy on him so I selected Jardine and walked into a sexy knee to the face in the first 5 seconds.

• Paid Members
This is something that annoys me. Why is the main event and co-main event half-way through an event and not on second last and last?

Because UFC's PPV's don't always have them on last. Why would it annoy you when that's what happens on UFC shows?

THQ have released details on the patch update..FINALLY

Key points for me..Goodbye NOG takedown :O & The leaderboards are getting reset...Quite annoying having now racked up 150 wins :(

We have greatly improved the success rate of joining both Ranked and Player matches on PS3 and Xbox 360. We also fixed an issue which caused gameplay to slow down on servers which had good connection quality (indicated by the Blue meter in Search Results).

We are all-but-certain to reset the Ranked Leaderboards when the patch deploys in order to level the current online playing field, given it has been heavily skewed by Super CAF

Most annoying. I'd better get the last 10 wins I need for the 'Black Belt' achievement pretty sharpish, then.

I've been picking and choosing my opponents carefully in order to try and rack up 10 straight wins for the 'Hot Hands' achievement - finally got to my tenth last night and lost via flash KO to a Level 1 opponent. Bastard.

Archived