UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

Right this has been bugging me for ages with this game. In the clinch, on anything above Beginner your fighting a loosing battle well I am with the clinch game.

I put a guy in the muay thai clinch or single tie and collar but the cpu will put me in a clinch for a throw, underhooks or belly to belly, but I cant seem to put them back into the muay thai clinch.

Found the ps3 version is really awkward with the analouge stick compared to the 360 version.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

To transition back to Thai Clinch it's LB and minor transition I believe.

I do sometimes get stuck in the clinch. The transitions happen quickly and It's like I'm just clicking in LSB randomly to try and release.

15-8 online now, managed 7 wins in a row to lose miserably to a very low ranked guy. I don't think I'll ever get 10 consecutive wins!

Done about 45 career fights and still going. How long is it?

I racked up my 100th win online a couple hours ago today.

You either get the complete easy guy.

OR

You will get the NOG/MIR selection who will gladly just spam reversals and lay n pray. It's like the Rashad Evans of gamers. Sad days!

• Paid Members
I racked up my 100th win online a couple hours ago today.

You either get the complete easy guy.

OR

You will get the NOG/MIR selection who will gladly just spam reversals and lay n pray. It's like the Rashad Evans of gamers. Sad days!

I found that the rubber guard works wonders vs these people. The punches you can hit them with off the bottom won't KO them but they do loads of damage so once the fight stands up you can land 1 or 2 shots for a easy ko.

It's easy to transition reverse someone trying to pull rubber guard though.

I had probably the worst fight EVER earlier on. the guy would not engage..land a lucky takedown and just lay..punch..punch...submission..release..hold...punch..punch..punch..sub..releas

e. for nearly 3 rounds he tried this tactic. I don't know how people can enjoy fighting in a COMPUTER GAME like this.

• Paid Members

Online has been complete pants today. Everytime I join/host with priority, the game will load, then freeze when synching. The bell will sound and the session ends. seriously I have had atleast 2 games end on me due to connection cutting out, whilst giving me a DNF in the process. Patch please, Rubbish.

Been playing the classic fight stuff. Better than last years. The game is alot bigger, theres tons to do.

Heres a tip for you.

If you make a decent CAF in career, you can copy him in Create a fighter mode and then totally recreate him again keeping your strength/speed/stamina whilst being able to re-assign your appearence/weight class/stats/attributes/moves and getting a few more points to do so.

My CAF is ok, most of the stats are at 75/80, a few at 90. I've seen a guide how to make 100, but be dayumed if I'm going through that again. I'd recommend learning the crucifix from side control. And If your a dodgy prick like me, Muay Thai plum and then mighty knee whip. I am at 55-17 now. :)

Waiting for online to pick up.

Online has been complete pants today. Everytime I join/host with priority, the game will load, then freeze when synching. The bell will sound and the session ends. seriously I have had atleast 2 games end on me due to connection cutting out, whilst giving me a DNF in the process. Patch please, Rubbish.

This ^

I always get an opponant that has 4/5 bar connection with me. Great! So I start the game, it takes forever to connect, the bell rings, and oops! "You have lost connection"

The funny thing is, it was actually playable when it first came out!

I bought the game for Xbox 360 on the day of release after pre-ordering (and got the naff t-shirt to prove it). However, I've been unable to play online since moving as I've had no broadband. My Internet's just about to get reconnected, thankfully, and I've got just about every offline achievement you can get (other than subbing an expert CPU opponent in 60 seconds, which I think may be impossible).

I think I'm the shit against the computer, as I beat it all the time on expert - however, I've had that feeling before and had a rude awakening when it came time to test myself against other gamers.

My gamertag is Team Lethal UK - let's get a game in, sometime.

• Paid Members
I bought the game for Xbox 360 on the day of release after pre-ordering (and got the naff t-shirt to prove it). However, I've been unable to play online since moving as I've had no broadband. My Internet's just about to get reconnected, thankfully, and I've got just about every offline achievement you can get (other than subbing an expert CPU opponent in 60 seconds, which I think may be impossible).

I think I'm the shit against the computer, as I beat it all the time on expert - however, I've had that feeling before and had a rude awakening when it came time to test myself against other gamers.

My gamertag is Team Lethal UK - let's get a game in, sometime.

Its not if you just work the body and stun them with a slam then go right into the sub. I have the game on the PS3 and 360 0n the 360 I'm 131-7-0 online but on PS3 I'm a amazing 1-0-0 due to it NEVER working.

I really cant get into this game. I fucking love MMA,but this game does nothing for me.

I'am improving,and have stepped up a difficulty level from begginner. My ground game is better,and although i cant escape the clinch i'm pretty good within it. The thing is,i play 3 or 4 games and i'm bored. It just feels like a bine to keep playing.

Your bored because beginner isn't challenging.

Anything outside of Expert and the fighters fight like they've just been giving a sedative. On expert you see the fighters fighting like they do, GSP for example will try and open up spaces for a takedown and lay n pray :D

I can sub the cpu on expert in the first 20 seconds easily enough. Just pick someone of a high submission such as MIR vs the likes of Todd Duffee.

• Paid Members

Between moving house and my PS3 cocking up Ive only played the game a couple of times at my brothers place.

I had a go on expert and got fucking destroyed.Standing it seemed like 80% of my strikes were hitting nowt but air and in the clinch and ground positions I got wasted real quick :laugh:

Im sticking to the lower difficulties til I can get more practise in.

• Paid Members

just fought a guy with the most frustrating strategy ever, he was Brock, i was Nog...he'd clinch, slam, get up, clinch, slam, get up, clinch, slam, get up.

i snuffed his slams a few times but he was relentless, didn't stop.

cunt.

Archived