UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

Online lag issue seems to have been fixed today. My first 4 matches were COMPLETELY unplayable despite me having 25mb+ speeds.

The good thing is nobody seems to have the hang of the submission system yet so i've been subbing f00s all night :)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where did you buy it from? most games shops have a 7-10 day return policy.

nobody is going to buy it for 33quid mate when they'll need to pay 3quid to play it online as you've used the code & its only 34.99 new.

Its getting ridiculous now, I'm in title mode with Shane Carwin and I cannot defeat Mir, he automatically takes you down and within 2 seconds of applying a submission there is no escape and Carwin taps, I've tried rotating the analogue stick but to no avail. Its awful.

I've finally managed to do it but the game has now given me another problem, whenever someone gets knocked out on the game the defeated character does not fall over. The commentators say its all over, the referee runs in to stop it whilst both men are standing there perfectly. I was in a clinch just and knocked out my guy and we were both still clinched standing up, some major bugs in the game.

I'm trying to get over the fact that if you are not willing to learn the controls then you WILL struggle, it's not that the game is at fault.

p.s

EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT

Im trying the Storymode, its much like last year just more in depth. Only lost one fight, the guy got a lucky punch. Im struggling with the Clinch system. While im on top in a full guard my character will block the opponents escape even when im not even commanding the system to.

The stat decay is horrible, and with having to deal with 3 sets tasks (Fight Camps, Training and Sparing).

I only find training worth doing if I can get to a Decay mark (30, 50 or 70) and just work on that.

Very shocked how in Sparring the game DOESNT reward you now for rocking or knocking out your sparring buddy. The bonus points works well as you dont need to earn x ammounts of points for later in game 1 point equals 1 (well it does so far). Its nice how addapt your fighter to what YOU want to learn mine does head kicks, super man punch, Chucks Straight and a leeping hook and some cross (punch) and some ground stuff. Cant do clinch stuff for shit. How long does Storymode last as I need shit loads of time to do anything and being contacted to take part in certain photoshoots etc...

• Paid Members

just got it, i cant get to play online? i entered my code and everything, activated the game but i cant connect to any matches, it always says 'match session no longer available'...on the ps3 by the way, any ideas?

oh and quick gameplay question, i aint had chance to go through tutorial yet, how the hell do you posture up in mount?

• Paid Members
just got it, i cant get to play online? i entered my code and everything, activated the game but i cant connect to any matches, it always says 'match session no longer available'...on the ps3 by the way, any ideas?

oh and quick gameplay question, i aint had chance to go through tutorial yet, how the hell do you posture up in mount?

Do the tutorial mate. It shows you how to do everything and its not worth trying to play the game when there are loads of things you can't do. You talking about breaking there guard so you posture up or when you rain blows till you posture up?

I have had no problems with escaping sub's on the game at all. Its all about how fast you can shine if you are really slow well get quicker is my best advice.

Well I found this difficult but I did it by getting into full mount you get half up knock the shit outta the opponent then you suddenly pop up into full mount..

P.S. Can Someone remove (demo out now) title

Honest to god man. The UFC community forums are the worst for this.

Posture up is one of MANY things you can learn by doing the tutorial. YOu can actually go to a specific part of the tutorial for GROUND game. I highly recommend you do this, you will find it alot easier going.

• Paid Members

I've been having some serious problems with subs too. I suspect it's something to do with my shine technique not being great, if I try and do it really fast I often end up making lots of noise, which I recall is a problem, plus my guy's sub defence is pretty shit.

The career mode stat decay gets on my fucking nerves though. I realise last years was simplistic and stuff, but bloody hell.

Archived