UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So this online access code, would I be able to use one code on both profiles on my PS3?

Is it one code per user, or per PS3?

User I didn't need to put the code in my 2nd PS3. As it has the same user.

So this online access code, would I be able to use one code on both profiles on my PS3?

Is it one code per user, or per PS3?

User I didn't need to put the code in my 2nd PS3. As it has the same user.

So I need 2 codes for 2 users, on 1 PS3?

• Paid Members

I used my 1 code on my 1 PS3 downstairs when I went upstairs with the same game in my other PS3 it was working because I use the same user on both consoles.

It's 1 code per user.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
I'm beginning to despair when someone locks in a kimura on me. I last about two seconds, and any time I do manage to get out of it, they just re-apply until I tap. Any tips for escaping submissions?

You just must be really bad at rotating your stick. Or they are picking strong submission guys and you are picking weak 1's. Also is your stamina down? How are they replying it so fast? Once you get them off they should not be in position to reapply it unless they are letting it go.

I would play the computer and until you can make the advanced level tap out you should not be playing online as they will destroy you easy.

• Paid Members
In fairness I did try to take Kimbo Slice to the heavyweight title so there's that. Although I do get tapped out very easily in general. I've not played online.

Ah when you said "someone" I was under the impression you was talking about online. The sub system is a pain in the ass to be fair it took me a good few weeks to get it down. My gripe with UFC is that any game that gives you blisters from just 1 fight is stupid. The way you supposed to do the shine method is daft. The way I do it is I get the right stick on my palm just below the index & middle finger and rotate, The problem is its not about big perfect cycles at all (which they clam), its about FAST big perfect cycles. I had to give up on the PS3 version early on. just due to my hand being to big for the pad, when doing the shine would catch other buttons and end up letting go of the sub. EA MMA looks really good and they seem to have learnt from UFC's mistakes, They will also have a CAF download option like the Smackdown game's. So after a few days no doubt you can type in Brock Lesner and have a really good version of him on your game.

• 6 months later...
  • Paid Members

Playing career mode on this last night. My coach tells me my next opponent is an awesome boxer, so steer clear of stand up exchanges, work in the clinch and maybe take him down because I could get him easy on the ground. I train and gameplan accordingly.

Come the fight I take the guy down, ground and pound, and this so-called boxer instantly catches me in some submission I've never seen either in the game or real life.

Cut to the official decision, and the fucker is standing there smugly WEARING A GI.

I decided to give this game another try and to be honest I dont know why, they need to find a good mixture between the two games. UFC 2009 was brilliant I loved it but it missed out some of the good stuff that UFC 2010 brought in IE against the Cage and ducking bobing weaving plus learning moves at Camps and certain games modes but the game play on the ground and clinch was horrible on the UFC 2010 wasnt great on UFC 2009 but it was better on the original.

Its time to stand back go to the drawing board and rethink something nice simple and works for the clinch, submissions and ground controls, but not on the lines of EA MMA because I didnt really like that either it was robot like everyone did the same and acted the same. Smeg knows

• Paid Members
Its time to stand back go to the drawing board and rethink something nice simple and works for the clinch, submissions and ground controls, but not on the lines of EA MMA because I didnt really like that either it was robot like everyone did the same and acted the same. Smeg knows

Most people who like MMA liked the EA game by along way your in the minority in not liking it i'm afraid. You should give MMA another go as they really don't move the same at all.

Archived